{{productModel.wholeData.productInfo.title}} {{productModel.wholeData.productInfo.sizeCount}} uploaded by Kandi E.

BY LINDT

Buy now on CVS
and get 2.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

When you break the shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, and so will you. Created by master chocolatiers.Keep cool (60-68°F) and dry.© 2013 Lindt & Sprungli (USA) Inc.

Keep cool (60-68���F) and dry.

ingredients: Milk Chocolate [sugar milk cocoa butter chocolate soya lecithin (emulsifier) barley malt powder vanillin (artificial flavoring)],vegetable oil (coconut palm kernel) ,sugar,cocoa butter,caramel paste ( sugar cocoa butter cream salt soy lecithin (emulsifier)),milk,chocolate,skim milk,natural and artificial flavors,soya lecithin (emulsifier),barley malt powder,salt,May contain traces of peanuts/ tree nuts

Buy on CVS
Andrea G.
Erie, PA
So good! To good! Can’t stop eating it once I start! It’s nice that you can buy just a piece of it at many stores
Breanna B.
One of the beat chocolates I've ever had. A must try. They're amazing I tell you. It just melts in your mouth.
Naima M.
Metairie, LA
I highly recommend you guys should definitely buy this it tastes so good and you'll probably enjoy eating it
Haley C.
Indianapolis
Also stupid good chocolate, can and have eaten an entire bag of these dumb little things
emma r.
Hobart
while the flavor is overwhelmingly amazingly good, i always find it to be a bad buy because of the quantity over the price ranges
ANN S.
I love this chocolate so much. It's so creamy and favorable. They are always creative with their different kinds and flavors. The texture is wow
Natalie R.
Akron, OH
Super super good! I love the creamy filling in these, I have no self control with them!
Kandi E.
Muir
My absolute favorite of all candies comes from Lindt. The Carmel chocolate is the only chocolate I will buy anymore. If it's chocolate it's Lindt for me. Wheter it is in the bag or in a bar.
Jericah M.
Pulaski
Yummy! The center is so creamy and I love it. This is the chocolate that I will get if I really have a sweet tooth.
Agatha A.
massachussets
I love lindt , very good chocolate, good saltiness and the coolest and most funny and that the hand is the color of the chocolate

back