GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateNoBrand
Product of Sour Patch Kids Assorted Soft & Chewy Candy (2 oz, 24 pk) - Gummy & Chewy [Bulk Savings]

by NoBrand

Sweet-then-sour, soft and chewy candyFat-free foodGreat for concessions, vending and c-stores24 pk., 2 oz. eachGet ready to pucker up! These sweetly sour gummies are the perfect candy for munching at movies, in the office or whenever you need a blast of sour-sweet Plus, this pack is the perfect size for concessions and c-stores, not to mention home pantries, office break rooms and pantries Sour Sweet Gone

Sweet-then-sour, soft and chewy candy; Fat-free food; Great for concessions, vending and c-stores; 24 pk., 2 oz. each; Check below description for more details

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Product of Sour Patch Kids Assorted Soft & Chewy Candy (2 oz, 24 pk.) - Gummy & Chewy [Bulk Savings]!
Brandon P.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Product of Sour Patch Kids Assorted Soft & Chewy Candy (2 oz, 24 pk.) - Gummy & Chewy [Bulk Savings] uploaded by Brandon P.
Purchased at: H-E-B
They're Sour then Sweet! Lol. I always think of that when I see/eat these. These are exactly that, sour then sweet. If you can suck on them long enough to get the sour sugar off to the sweet gummies. I just throw a bunch in my mouth and chew them up! They're legit one of my top 5 favorite candies!
Alliaha K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Product of Sour Patch Kids Assorted Soft & Chewy Candy (2 oz, 24 pk.) - Gummy & Chewy [Bulk Savings] uploaded by Alliaha K.
Sour patch is good I like it because the flavors of the candy since there a lot of them I can once the sour gone keep savoring and enjoy the flavor instead of eating straight away. If I need a nice sour candy I'll get sour patch.
Alisha P.
Roanoke, VA
Product of Sour Patch Kids Assorted Soft & Chewy Candy (2 oz, 24 pk.) - Gummy & Chewy [Bulk Savings] uploaded by Alisha P.
I love sour things especially sour candy and I love Sour Patch Kids I love every different kind they have made is so good I love it.😊❤
angie H.
California city CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Dollar General
First of all there sour patch kids who doesn't like them nice surgery snack meets your needs when you want something to snack on definitely a road trip snack or movie theater snack very affordable most likely at every gas station you pass by anyone stream Olivia Rodrigos album sour
Veronica D.
Boston pkwy , IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids love this snack. There is something about this snack that makes my kids happy. I love the combination of it.
Angel C.
Rockaway, NJ
These are so good. I like the flavors and fun to eat. Great for parties, snacks and everyday. A great classic candy.
Avonlea S.
Edwardsville, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Sour patch kids are great if you want something sweet with a sour bite on it too! They start out super sour and end super sweet and relaxing on your pallet. I recommend giving them a try and will purchase again.
Yasmen H.
Kissimmee, FL
Seriously my favorite candy!! I love the sour then sweet taste and each color is really tasty! the red ones are my favorite!

Looking for your answer?