Product Of Crest Pro Health, Toothpaste, Count 1 - Tooth Paste / Grab Varieties & Flavors

BY UNKNOWN

Product Of Crest Pro Health, Toothpaste, Count 1 - Tooth Paste / Grab Varieties &- Flavors

Product Of Crest Pro Health, Toothpaste, Count 1 - Tooth Paste / Grab All Varieties

Review (1)
Mary A.
Knoxville
My dentist Reccomended this toothpaste! I can really tell a difference in with the first week of using it. My teeth feel cleaner, my breath is fresh, and the overall health of my mouth is better from using it!