BY PROCTOR-SILEX #32 in Rice Cookers

HMB1293: Features: -Slow cooker-Stoneware and glass lid are removable for serving and cleaning convenience-Keep warm setting-Dishwasher safe stoneware and glass lid-Capacity: 3 Quart. Includes: -Recipes included. Color/Finish: -White color. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 11.5" H x 18.13" W x 8.88" D. see more...

Chelsea R.
Exton, PA
I am absolutely in love with this slow cooker, it is so handy to just turn it on before work and have a meal ready when we come home. Lasts for a very long time!
Veronica P.
Westville, NJ
I have owned this slow cooker for years, and I use it at least once a week. It works very well and it's is easy to clean, but I do wish the outside didn't get so hot.
Genie B.
Morgan City, LA
I have owned this crock pot for 3+ years and love it. I get tons of use out of it, it is easy to clean, and looks great on the kitchen counter!
Christina L.
Washington, PA
I love my 3qt. crockpot. I use this all the time. Very convenient and works as expected. Reasonably priced.
Renee C.
Ive had my slow cooker for a few years. I really love it! it's small enough not to take up much space, but large enough to cook just the right amount of food for us. good price point