BY PROCTOR-SILEX #28 in Rice Cookers

HMB1293: Features: -Slow cooker-Stoneware and glass lid are removable for serving and cleaning convenience-Keep warm setting-Dishwasher safe stoneware and glass lid-Capacity: 3 Quart. Includes: -Recipes included. Color/Finish: -White color. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 11.5" H x 18.13" W x 8.88" D. see more...

Renee C.
Renee C.
Ive had my slow cooker for a few years. I really love it! it's small enough not to take up much space, but large enough to cook just the right amount of food for us. good price point
Christina L.
Christina L.
Washington, PA
I love my 3qt. crockpot. I use this all the time. Very convenient and works as expected. Reasonably priced.
Genie B.
Genie B.
Morgan City, LA
I have owned this crock pot for 3+ years and love it. I get tons of use out of it, it is easy to clean, and looks great on the kitchen counter!
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Westville, NJ
I have owned this slow cooker for years, and I use it at least once a week. It works very well and it's is easy to clean, but I do wish the outside didn't get so hot.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Exton, PA
I am absolutely in love with this slow cooker, it is so handy to just turn it on before work and have a meal ready when we come home. Lasts for a very long time!