Proctor Silex Hand Mixer - White

Blending mixes and preparing cakes is smooth and simple with the convenient white-colored hand mixer manufactured by proctor silex. This stylish cooking accessory features include a beater injection button for quick and easy cleaning in between recipes. The full-size chrome beaters eject with the push of a button, so you can soak them or put them directly in the dishwasher. Convenient bowl rest feature allows the mixer to rest on the edge of the bowl to keep your counters cleaner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Proctor Silex Hand Mixer - White!
Christine D.
Pembroke, KY
Proctor Silex Hand Mixer - White uploaded by Christine D.
Mine is black, but same thing. I’ve had it for years! Very inexpensive and has held up well. I use it at least twice a week. I posted the pic of Phil. Cream cheese, 😂 cause it does well at blending that up for frosting and other dishes. My other mixer would not blend it without bogging down! I would recommend it! 🍰🍚🎂🧁
Cathy W.
Haworth, OK
I've had this hand mixer for years and it continues to be dependable and running fine with each usage. Trusty to spin out some yummy foods.
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Convenient, easy to use hand mixer. Not too heavy to hold and gets the job done. Perfect for all my light to moderate mixing needs. Easy to clean and inexpensive. Would recommend.
April  C.
Baltimore, MD
I used the Proctor-Silex hand mixer for over 25 years. It mixes homemade cake batter extremely well, I didn't like the one of the beaters would always fall out if not placed in the mixer properly. The Proctor-Silex hand mixer was really inexpensive back then and is still inexpensive now.
Lynn S.
Wayne, MI
Decent and low cost. Works for most things. Cakes and other things with the same consistency. Not for stiff dough but it will do for a basic mixer. Very affordable and easy to find. Not top of the line. Proctor Silex Hand Mixer - White
Rhonda W.
Gadsden, AL
This is my favorite little mixer beater blender. Paid under 20 and used it a lot for a long time. This little gadget is perfect for all my kitchen mixing needs. It whips creams beats eggs mixes batters and didn't cost a fortune. I recommend it
Jennifer  M.
Chapmanville, WV
Works great. Price is great. Has lasted about 2 years so far so good. I would recommend. And it gets the job done. I like this product and would recommend
Cindee P.
I’ve owned this thing for over 10 years. Yesterday I made a dessert that required 10-15 minutes of mixing and it didn’t blow up! :)
Tracey C.
Camden
It’s a hand mixer. It does what it’s supposed to. I don’t have much else to add. It was reasonably priced.
Samantha  C.
Frederick, MD
I LOVE to bake. So a stand mixer is what I really need. Unfortunately they are always so darn expensive. So over the years I have used an array of hand mixers. This mixer is nothing spectacular, but it does get the job done. It had three speeds which makes it nice to build up to the creaminess I'm looking for when baking. It also does a pretty good job at mixing up my mashed taters. It was very inexpensive but I find they do not last that long for me. I do however use it often. I would recommend if you are looking for a basic hand mixer especially at the price it is.

Looking for your answer?