BY PROCTOR-SILEX #15 in Hand Mixers

Blending mixes and preparing cakes is smooth and simple with the convenient white-colored hand mixer manufactured by proctor silex. This stylish cooking accessory features include a beater injection button for quick and easy cleaning in between recipes. The full-size chrome beaters eject with the push of a button, so you can soak them or put them directly in the dishwasher. Convenient bowl rest feature allows the mixer to rest on the edge of the bowl to keep your counters cleaner. see more...

Buy on Target*
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I own this product and I love it I received this mixer for Christmas it was the best gift ever it's easy to handle and mixes very well also easy to clean it's not expensive.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I don't own these exact hand mixers but I still have ancient ones and I will use them every now and then. And I'm not afraid to say it! :] I've made some perfect mashed potatoes with this and it's good for a lot of quick tweaks to recipes.
Diana H.
I was looking for a new mixer, but not necessarily wanting to spend a whole lot of money. This is a decent mixer and very sturdy. It can mix some of my more dense batters well enough.
kenia o.
Santa Ana, CA
I love to bake but I can't always buy the latest trends on cooking supplies or the most expensive but I was really impressed with how well it works A+
Katia D.
Bay Shore, NY
I've been able to use my Proctor Silex Hand Mixer for baking cakes. Very easy to use, and lightweight. Very sturdy product, and easy to clean.
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
I really like this hand mixer. I have had it for years and I got it cheap at Walmart and it’s never had any problems.
Hao G.
These things can make everything done in a fast way esp in baking stuffs this can be really really handy love this