BY PROCTOR-SILEX

Classic &Amp; Modern Coffee Makers &Amp; Everything In-Between Auto Pause &Amp; Serve Illuminated On/Off Switch Dishwasher Safe Accessories The Perfect Cup Of Coffee Is Easy To Brew With The Proctor Silex 10 Cup Coffeemaker.&Nbsp; It's Simple To Use With Great Results. Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Shyanna K.
Pikeville
I bought this coffee pot when I moved out on my own. It worked well, and we used it for a year or so. After a while I went with a model that had a timer on it so it would start making coffee at 5am. I put this coffee pot in my cabinet where it sat for 3 months collecting dust. The newer model that was more expensive ended up tearing up, so I got this one back out and have been using it ever since. About 2 years now. It's cheap, but it has done better than other brands I have owned.
Jomary R.
I didn't like this coffee maker at all. The coffee taste weird like plastic. It is cheap and it doesn't last much neither. It's a disappointing product. I don't recommend this product at all. Is a waste of money.
Kate E.
This is ok but wont last very long, its best to invest in something more expensive and better quality that will last longer and provide better flavor.
Maren E.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is cheap, but gets the job done. You get what you pay for and is comparable to other cheaper coffee pots.