Add a Photo

By PROCTER & GAMBLE
High-powered, grease-cutting formula removes tough institutional stains. Makes pretreating laundry easy. Cleaner/Detergent Type: Fabric; Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents; Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Cotton; Nylon; Wool.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI

I make my own laundry detergent and also buy some more environmentally friendly brands, but after a while of using those I feel like our clothes need a good wash with something that will get any build up that's built up. So I always resort to tide. It is expensive and not environmentally friendly but it does clean our clothes.
morgan r.
morgan r.
Los Angeles, CA

Alright, this is the GOAT when it comes to detergent. Procter & Gamble Ultra Liquid Tide Laundry Detergent kills it when it comes to some serious stains. Let's say you had a fire cheese dip or salsa but you spilt it all over your favorite shirt... no problem! This detergent is a master at removing tough stains!
Laurie D.
Laurie D.
hollidaysburg, PA

Tide is an ok laundry detergent. It cleans well and removes stains well. However it tends to fade the colors on my clothes faster than other detergents.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Franklinton, LA

This is the only detergent that I use. It never causes skin irritation and has the most pleasant smell! LEaves clothes feeling soft
Macey S.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL

I love Tide laundry detergent! It removes stains and leaves your clothes smelling fresh. I recommend trying!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Redmond, OR

I like Tide liquid and Pod detergent. It easily gets out grease and dirt and leaves clothes fresh and smells great. My family has sensitive skin and this is the only detergent we've found that we can all use.

Join Now