Procter & Gamble Swiffer Dry Refill Cloths uploaded by Hope H.

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE

Disposable white refill cloths are designed for the 10' Swiffer Sweeper, sold separately. But, they don't have to be used with the mop, you can also use cloths for hand dusting. Global Product Type: Towels & Wipes; Towel/WipeType: N/A; Application: General Purpose; Applicable Material: N/A. see more...

Hope H.
Hope H.
Midlothian, VA
Swiffer Dry Refill Cloths are great on hardwood floors for picking up pet hair. I have two dogs so I use these frequently. I purchase my cloths at either Target or Dollar General. The only drawback is I would like for the scent to be a little stronger.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Coachella, CA
These are great to quickly sweep without the hassle of a dust pan and broom. Very useful for tables and above furniture.
Kristin  R.
Kristin R.
Great product. Really good for picking up pet hair and dust in between vacuuming. Quick and easy to use use.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
I love these! I like buying the big box so I can use them on my Swifter sweeper in my house, but I also hand them out to my kids to dust their rooms. Great value and great product!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Lansing , mI
Absolutely love these! I have a german shepherd and he gets hair everywhere! These are wonderful for catching the hair and cleaning up after him!