Procter & Gamble Sweeper Wet Refill System, Cloth, 12/box uploaded by Lavetta J.

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE

These premoistened refill cloths are designed for the 10' Swiffer Sweeper, sold separately. Don't waste time with buckets and solvents, these cloths are capable of removing day-to-day dirt on floors without rinsing. Safe for use on a variety of surfaces linoleum, vinyl, ceramic and finished wood floors. Global Product Type: Towels & Wipes; Towel/WipeType: Premoistened Cloth; Application: Floors; Applicable Material: N/A. see more...

Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
These are nice for a quick dusting of floors. They're decently priced and available at most stores. They're easy to change out and put a new one on and they don't fall off the sweeper when you're using it. They pick up well and it's easy to see how much they do.
Sam O.
This Swiffer Wet Refill System is SO clutch! Everything about this product is just right, from the quantity to the quality to the smell to the efficiency and more!! I definitely would recommend purchasing these refill washing cloths in order to make your cleaning experience a dandy one.
Rachel M.
Stoystown, PA
We had a swifter and at first thought it was terrific. But after multiple uses and going through so many wipes it became a drain. We found a hard surface cleaner that acts just like a carpet scrubber but for hard surfaces. We won't go back to a swifter.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
I personally love this product. It's so great and it stays wet for a fairly long time. It doesn't stink of a chemical smell so that's a plus since I have a child. I would repurchase
Rainy S.
The product does a very nice job of cleaning tiled floor in the kitchen. It does seem to go dry a bit soon but you can always just spray extra cleaner down and continue to use the pads.
liz v.
Woodbridge, VA
Besides having a great light scent it does a very great job cleaning my bedroom floor picking up any light dirt that might have been missed when I sweep. Super easy to use
Lavetta J.
The procter &Gamble sweeper wet refill is a great product. They do a good job on types of floors. I love mine been using it for a while
Tatiana D.
Fayetteville , NC
I'm in love with any swifter products they're so eas to use and so inexpensive. I don't like that I have to use more then one swifter pad at times but, other then that I love this product. Their are even special scenter swifter pads. Definitely recommend to busy Mommies!
Tatiana D.
Fayetteville , NC
When will a new swifter come out?!