Procter & Gamble Scope Outlast Long Lasting Mint Mouthwash 1 L, Blue

by Procter & Gamble

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5x longer vs. Brushing alone. Breathe easy with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes. *vs. Brushing alone *P & G Calculation based on Nielsen US reported dollar and unit sales for a 52 week period ending 10/5/2013; Breath feels fresh up to 5x longer than brushing alone. ; Kills millions of bad breath germs. ; Gets at the source of bad breath. ; Long Lasting Mint. Color: Blue. Age Group: 12 Years and Up.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Procter & Gamble Scope Outlast Long Lasting Mint Mouthwash 1 L, Blue!
Fort Gibson, OK
This is a very pleasant mouthwash to use .It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and minty.Some just burn your mouth really bad but this product is gentle enough to use everyday.I recommend this product for daily use after brushing for good oral hygiene.
Procter & Gamble Scope Outlast Long Lasting Mint Mouthwash 1 L, Blue uploaded by Erin B.
I used this mouthwash for a while and I liked it! The only downside for me was how intense it was, it made my mouth feel burny lol. I prefer other brands now but this was great for the time being.
2,487 reviews
I purchase this product because I had a coupon for it. I was very pleasantly surprised. It made my breath fell smell nice and fresh and made my teeth feel clean after using it. I love how it's affordable and it's very easily found and they are usually coupons to accompany the product. I will definitely consider purchasing this in the future
Miramar, FL
I replaced all the listerine in the house with this mouthwash. It doesn't burn and keeps my breath super fresh all day. I spend majority of my time talking so fresh breath is a must. I even have a small bottle that I keep in my purse for on the go.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mouthwash. It's refreshing and not too strong like others in the same market. I use it daily and now that it has merge with crest, more coupons are available. This is definitely a re-buy item.
South Bend , IN
The best mouth wash. I have braces and this product definitely helps. If it wasn't for this I would be brushing my teeth more than ten times a day. I love that I can get this with coupons and at a decent price.
This is the best mouth wash ! I'm very picky and it don't burn my mouth but leaves a minty fresh sent . It is the only brand I use . U can buy it at any drug store or grocery store . Of course I would buy it again.
Pretty good mouthwash. It doesn't burn, so im not a fan of the non burning mouthwashes. It does taste good, and leave your breath fresh and your teeth feeling squeaky clean after brushing. I would recommend to the people who dont enjoy the burn.
San Jose, CA
Leaves the mouth feeling clean and fresh. Adorable & doesn't have the burn compared to other mouthwashes. Works just as good as any other mouthwash. Definitely would recommend this to anyone.
National City, CA
Procter & Gamble Scope Outlast Long Lasting Mint Mouthwash 1 L, Blue uploaded by ALESHA Z.
I love how affordable this mouthwash is and it also easy to find in your local stores and it is his job by killing bacteria five times longer compared to other mouthwash.

Looking for your answer?