Procter & Gamble Professional Ultra Strong Two-Ply Bathroom Tissue uploaded by Melanie E.

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL

Outstanding quality, softness and strength. Diamond weave texture. White. Safe for sewer and septic systems. Tissue Type: Toilet Number of Plies: 2 Number of Sheets: 88 per roll.PAG81004. 81004. Procter & Gamble Professional Procter & Gamble Professional Ultra Strong Two-Ply Bathroom Tissue. see more...

Procter & Gamble Professional Ultra Strong Two-Ply Bathroom Tissue
  • "I love this toilet paper, soft dont have to use that much, last longer than most and love the commercial lol." in 11 reviews
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This paper is so great. It is double ply so it is sturdy and thick and great . The price point Is good. This is high quality paper to use for you and extremely soft
Rory L.
charmin is one of my go-to toilet papers. i usually purchase this for our spare bathroom. my husband only likes one brand so i buy another brand for the master bath. I've always liked charmin so guests and the step kids get this brand. it's great pricing as well.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
The only toilet paper I use. I feel like you don't need to use as much of this toilet paper as you would other brands. I feel like this brand also doesn't break apart as easily as others do and the roll lasts so much longer
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
There really is something to be said about using Charmin toilet paper. Usually we just get kirkland cause it is cheap and decent product. However recently the charmin was on coupon making it just a bit cheaper outright which I was going for cheap as possible at the time. While I got technically a little less toilet paper squares...It really makes up for it in quality. It really is much softer and thicker. I don't have two go around 3+ times to make sure I'm not going to rip the paper. One and a half times around my hand for the charmin does the trick. : )
Ada S.
Moses Lake, WA
My favorite toilet paper!! I love how soft and strong it is at the same time. I don't have to worry about my toilet paper ripping or using a lot of it. My boyfriend does not agree with me, this TP is a little too soft for him. That's right, he said that! I didn't think there was such a thing as too soft but hey...more for me!
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Decorator Expert Level 3
Charmin is the only bathroom tissue i use! Never let me down! Im so comfortable when using it. Strong that it wont break while using it which some of the tissues are. I would spend another dollar for this one rather than settling for cheap ones.
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
This is my favorite toilet paper to use. It is soft and strong. It also does not leave any pieces on you after you use it. It is very effective toilet paper. It is a little pricey but totally worth the price. I would recommend this toilet paper to anyone!
Cassie P.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is it weird to have a favorite toilet paper?!  Well, I do and it is this one!  This product always leaves me feeling clean and dry.  It also flushes well and never clogs my toilet. My family uses it to blow our noses as well and it always holds up with that too.  Great product with really cute commercials!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
If you love extremely soft toilet paper, this particular one is for you. As great as the softness is, it goes fast. With just two of us using toilet paper in our home, we had to change the roll nearly daily.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Charmin all the way!! Great bathroom tissue! I once tried to use an off brand because it was cheaper. But Charmin proves that cheaper isn't always better. You get what you pay for here.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Would you rather use scott or charmin?
Hailey S.