Procter & Gamble Professional Ultra Laundry Detergent

Concentrated, with more stain-fighting power in a single box. Application: Laundry Applicable Material: Cloth.PAG27782. 27782. Procter & Gamble Professional Procter & Gamble Professional Ultra Laundry Detergent.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Procter & Gamble Professional Ultra Laundry Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am not a fan of powder laundry detergent. It's messy, the box is heavy and I really prefer a liquid detergent. This seems to clean clothing well, but it made my skin breakout. Would not repurchase.
Michelle J.
We cloth diaper and if it weren't for Tide, we would have sold all our diapers and given up. We tried many different, more expensive detergents in an effort to keep things more natural, but nothing worked well. We decided to try Tide Ultra original powder and never looked back. Our diapers come out clean every time with a shorter wash cycle so we are saving on water usage and the product itself is more budget friendly. (Plus, it works wonders on my husband's filthy work clothes!)
vanessa L.
Tide is awesomeeeeee, you do not have to put so much of the product for the clothes to come out fresh and clean, worth the price.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
Tide is one of my favorites (i have two). My clothes come out clean and smell great, thats all that matters.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
This the only detergent I buy and that I trust to wash my clothes with it makes our clothes look brand new I mean it cleans really hard stains! It works wonders.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
Tide leaves even the smelliest workout clothing smelling fresh and clean. My family is extremely active in sports and running. We have tried other brands…and it left stains and smells on the clothing. Grass stains and sweat are no match for Tide. Splurge on Tide. It will keep you from having to buy new sports/active wear.
Sarah G.
Noblesville, IN
I love this brand but not a huge fan of the powder. I use to tide pods and they work wonders with the other ingredients it has in it
ashley M.
Independence, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love tide! Has a nice clean scent and doesn't break out my sons skin! Its a little pricey though so I cant purchase it all the time :(
Erica T.
Lawtey, FL
My family is a big fan of Tide products. They get out tough stains, keeps colors incredibly bright, and has a great scent.
Alyssa S.
Calgary
I don;t remember a time where I didn't use Tide. It always gets out stains in clothing and towels and leaves them smelling great! Definitely a trusted brand

Looking for your answer?