BY PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL

Makes clothes fluffy soft. Prevents static cling. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. ~ Includes eight 51-ounce bottles per case.PGC35762. 35762. Procter & Gamble Professional Ultra Downy Care Fabric Softener. see more...

Procter & Gamble Professional Ultra Downy Care Fabric Softener
  • "I don't always use fabric softener but when I do I use Downey v" in 2 reviews
Lilah W.
Downy is the only liquid fabric softener that I use. The smell is like nothing else and it makes my clothes soft. It is a bit expensive, but I always find coupons and sales for it. The cheaper stuff just doesn't compare, so I don't buy anything else.
Amy V.
This product makes anything you wash smell like happiness and butterflies. The scent lingers many days after the wash and also in a way works to notify you when its time to rewash; When the items start to lose their downy fresh scent I may rewash them to keep them fresh.
Lauren S.
Tempe, AZ
Downy is by far my all time favorite fabric softner brand. I use April Fresh with everything. Whenever we have guests they ALWAYS comment on how good the sheets/ towels smell, and I have to agree!!! Couldnt imagine doing laundry without Downy!!!
Emily F.
Downy is so great. I love the softness it brings to my fabrics. My husband loves when I use it on our sheets because they come out so much softer and smell great too. I love this product.
Chanda N.
Youngsville, LA
Love me some Downy! Keeps my laundry smelling oh so good. When I put on a clean shirt or pull a towel out of the closet, I want to KNOW it's fresh and Downy does that for me.
Guambry C.
El Paso, TX
Scent variety is good, but I have to say that even though it makes the clothes softer than if you didn't use it, the scent doesn't last as long as it claims to.
Jana A.
Dearborn Heights
Very good softener used it before a couple times but the smell isn't tht strong and doesn't really do much on my gym clothes would recommend but not for me
Michelle V.
Downy has been my favorite scent since I can remember. I always wanted a Downy scented perfume. I love Downy and there isn't a thing I'd change about it.
Kate F.
Philadelphia, PA
I only use Downy Fabric Softener for my clothes! I can tell the difference when I run out of Downy, my clothes are not as soft and do not smell as nice!
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
Downy is great smelling..especially on towels and the sent lasts along time. The price is always good and you can always find it somewhere on sale.