influenster

influenster

Dye-free, perfume-free liquid laundry detergent is specially designed for sensitive skin. Provides your fabric with a great clean that is gentle on your skin. Removes more residue from dirt, food and stains than alternative dye-free, perfume-free detergents. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. ~ Includes six 50-ounce bottles per case.PGC13885. 13885. Procter & Gamble Professional Tide Ultra, Liquid Detergent, 2x Concentrated, Free - Sensitive Skin, 32 Loads, 50 fl oz.
Highlights
Katrina P.
  • It really works for my 3 month old baby.It is fragrance free and gentle for sensitive skin.Tide is great when it comes to laudry.Our clothes are fresh and clean always šŸ˜Š in 2 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Sarah  W.

This Product is awesome for families who suffer from eczema. We have to be careful what laundry detergent is used, my son will break out with a rash to almost every thing on the market. I'm so happy to find Tide now has a dye, perfume free detergent.

shaquandawai d.

This stuff cleans amazing and smells great it also is not to expensive and is really gentle for my skin I find that it also is not liquidity and it comes with alot of product

Tina H.

Elizabeth R.

Great product for those that have psoriasis and eczema. Both my guys stop getting irritation the moment I switched to the sensitive formula.

Chelsea J.

I have very sensitive skin. All throughout my life I was told not to use soaps, scented lotions, or anything with a scent that could easily irritate my skin. My mother used Tide Free and Gentle since I was young and I to this day still use this product on my laundry. I love that it cleans my clothes very well and doesn't leave behind a very strong scent. It is just fresh and clean.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Scottie N.
    Scottie N.

whats your favorite tide

6 answersJul 28 - 2014 - 9:55 a.m.
    SUBMIT AN ANSWER
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now