influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Katrina P.
  • It really works for my 3 month old baby.It is fragrance free and gentle for sensitive skin.Tide is great when it comes to laudry.Our clothes are fresh and clean always šŸ˜Š in 2 reviews.

• Dye-free, perfume-free liquid laundry detergent is specially designed for sensitive skin. Provides your fabric with a great clean that is gentle on your skin. Removes more residue from dirt, food and stains than alternative dye-free, perfume-free detergents. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. ~ Includes six 50-ounce bottles per case.PGC13885. 13885. Procter & Gamble Professional Tide Ultra, Liquid Detergent, 2x Concentrated, Free - Sensitive Skin, 32 Loads, 50 fl oz.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Chelsea J.

I have very sensitive skin. All throughout my life I was told not to use soaps, scented lotions, or anything with a scent that could easily irritate my skin. My mother used Tide Free and Gentle since I was young and I to this day still use this product on my laundry. I love that it cleans my clothes very well and doesn't leave behind a very strong scent. It is just fresh and clean.

Sue Ellen C.

I had never been a Tide fan until I tried this. We have a front loader and I wanted a HE liquid that was without a fragrance that would get my clothing clean. This is a great solution for someone sensitive to scent but likes the cleaning power of Tide. I have been using this for years and at this point I wouldn't be without it!

Grace R.

I was a tide fan since I learned how to wash clothes on my own but soon after I had my son I can no longer use Tide since it was causing his Eczema to break out bad. I stated using another brand until I ran into this. This Tide is so good for sensitive skin, my son's Eczema is under control since is free & gentle.

Katrina P.

Scottie N.

this is the best one there is in this line its general formula is great on my sensitive skin and the clothes come out smelling and looking completely clean

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A

whats your favorite tide

6 answersJul 28 - 2014 - 9:55 a.m.
    SUBMIT AN ANSWER
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now