Add a Photo

By PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL
#1033 in Laundry Detergent
Dye-free, perfume-free liquid laundry detergent is specially designed for sensitive skin. Provides your fabric with a great clean that is gentle on your skin. Removes more residue from dirt, food and stains than alternative dye-free, perfume-free detergents. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. ~ Includes six 50-ounce bottles per case.PGC13885. 13885. Procter & Gamble Professional Tide Ultra, Liquid Detergent, 2x Concentrated, Free - Sensitive Skin, 32 Loads, 50 fl oz.
Photo (1)
Jamy J.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD

I have sensitive skin, so many dyes and fragrances easily irritate it. I saw this was on sale one day and decided to try it out. This detergent does not disappoint. Leaves my clothes fresh and clean and keeps my skin from breaking out. Would definitely recommend to those who have sensitive skin.
Sarah  W.
Sarah W.
Saltville, VA

This Product is awesome for families who suffer from eczema. We have to be careful what laundry detergent is used, my son will break out with a rash to almost every thing on the market. I'm so happy to find Tide now has a dye, perfume free detergent.
shaquandawai d.
shaquandawai d.

This stuff cleans amazing and smells great it also is not to expensive and is really gentle for my skin I find that it also is not liquidity and it comes with a lot of product
Tina H.
Tina H.
Orlando, FL

Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lawrence, MA

Great product for those that have psoriasis and eczema. Both my guys stop getting irritation the moment I switched to the sensitive formula.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, MN

I have very sensitive skin. All throughout my life I was told not to use soaps, scented lotions, or anything with a scent that could easily irritate my skin. My mother used Tide Free and Gentle since I was young and I to this day still use this product on my laundry. I love that it cleans my clothes very well and doesn't leave behind a very strong scent. It is just fresh and clean.
Sue Ellen C.
Sue Ellen C.
Saint Davids, PA

I had never been a Tide fan until I tried this. We have a front loader and I wanted a HE liquid that was without a fragrance that would get my clothing clean. This is a great solution for someone sensitive to scent but likes the cleaning power of Tide. I have been using this for years and at this point I wouldn't be without it!
Grace R.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY

I was a tide fan since I learned how to wash clothes on my own but soon after I had my son I can no longer use Tide since it was causing his Eczema to break out bad. I stated using another brand until I ran into this. This Tide is so good for sensitive skin, my son's Eczema is under control since is free & gentle.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.

It really works for my 3 month old baby.It is fragrance free and gentle for sensitive skin.Tide is great when it comes to laudry.Our clothes are fresh and clean always 😊
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

This is the best one there is in this line its general formula is great on my sensitive skin and the clothes come out smelling and looking completely clean

Join Now