Add a Photo

By Procter & Gamble Professional

#1021 in Laundry Detergent
Dye-free, perfume-free liquid laundry detergent is specially designed for sensitive skin. Provides your fabric with a great clean that is gentle on your skin. Removes more residue from dirt, food and stains than alternative dye-free, perfume-free detergents. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. ~ Includes six 50-ounce bottles per case.PGC13885. 13885. Procter & Gamble Professional Tide Ultra, Liquid Detergent, 2x Concentrated, Free - Sensitive Skin, 32 Loads, 50 fl oz.
Photo (1)
Jamy J.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD

I have sensitive skin, so many dyes and fragrances easily irritate it. I saw this was on sale one day and decided to try it out. This detergent does not disappoint. Leaves my clothes fresh and clean and keeps my skin from breaking out. Would definitely recommend to those who have sensitive skin.
shaquandawai d.
shaquandawai d.

This stuff cleans amazing and smells great it also is not to expensive and is really gentle for my skin I find that it also is not liquidity and it comes with alot of product
Sarah  W.
Sarah W.
Saltville, VA

This Product is awesome for families who suffer from eczema. We have to be careful what laundry detergent is used, my son will break out with a rash to almost every thing on the market. I'm so happy to find Tide now has a dye, perfume free detergent.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Orlando, FL

Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lawrence, MA

Great product for those that have psoriasis and eczema. Both my guys stop getting irritation the moment I switched to the sensitive formula.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.

It really works for my 3 month old baby.It is fragrance free and gentle for sensitive skin.Tide is great when it comes to laudry.Our clothes are fresh and clean always 😊
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I have to be so careful with detergents because of my sensitive skin. This one never bothers me.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Garden City, ID

I love that with my psoriasis, I can still use Tide and get my clothes as clean as I expect them to be.
Influenster M.

this is the best one there is in this line its general formula is great on my sensitive skin and the clothes come out smelling and looking completely clean
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA

I love that this tide is dye free and easy on the skin I have really sensitive skin that breaks out with everything but not this

whats your favorite tide
Holly H.
Holly H.
Oct. 1, 2014, 12:34 a.m.
We use tide ultra but I love the one that has the lavender scent in it!! I always fall for that smell, just love it!!! Wish they would sell it all the time, they are selling out of it around me, bummer!!!!

Join Now