BY PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL

High-powered, grease-cutting formula removes tough institutional stains. Makes pretreating laundry easy. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Cotton;Nylon;Wool; Chemical Compound: Sodium Sulfonates. ~ Includes six bottles of detergent.PGC13878. 13878. Procter & Gamble Professional Tide 2X Liquid Laundry Detergent, 50 Ounce. see more...

Nina G.
Tide is always my first choice in laundry detergent. I've always been able to rely on it. I'm a weirdo with my laundry, I'm very particular. I like tide because you only need a little to get your clothes clean, and I don't feel that it's too harsh on my skin. I have noticed, however, that if I use too much I find what looks like an oily spot on some of my darks. major bummer, but I've discovered that baby powder works great to get rid of that.
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
When moving into my new apartment we got this laundry soap. It works well hut doesn't have very much of a strong smell to it which is what I like. But if you don't mind not having a strong laundry scent then this is for you. It does clean very well i have to add.
Sondra Z.
Cibolo, TX
We used tide before and then switched around to other brands. I noticed our clothes not getting as clean as they were with tide so switched back. Love the scents and how great it works on stains and keeping our clothes bright.
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
Tide is my favorite detergent. It is very pricey. I love the smell of this product. It cleans my clothes out very well. It is expensive for laundry detergent compared to others but gets the job done.
Erin D.
I don't always buy it when I'm looking for more inexpensive options but Tide remains my absolute favorite laundry detergent. Clothes end up smelling great and combing out fresh and clean.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Decorator Expert Level 3
Really good of getting stains out of clothes and plus good for leaving a scent on your clothes too really good for softness I believe I sometimes always use this on clothes
San Antonio, TX
MY FIRST TIME OF USING TIDE WAS AWESOME, THE PRICE AND QUALITY IS PRETTY EXPENSIVE, BUT FOR THE QUALITY AND THE SMELL IS AWESOME..NOW I USE TIDE PODS INSTEAD OF THE LIQUID..
Shelby S.
Hartford, AR
Tide leaves my clothes nice and clean and stain free! I never have to worry about my clothes looking worn out when I wash them with tide an it works great with my downy fabric sofnter
Katie M.
Tide is definitely one of my favorite detergents I use. I'm not sure if it's just because my mom used it or what, but I love the smell and value I get from Tide.
Lynn T.
I love tide! Tide has a variety of options for scents and they are amazing. I can always smell the freshness after doing laundry!
San Antonio, TX
WHO USES TIDE LIQUID OR TIDE PODS..?
San Antonio, TX
HOW DANGEROUS ARE TIDE PODS?