BY PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL

Swiffer? Sweeper? System Dry Refill ClothsDisposable white refill cloths for 10" Swiffer? Sweeper? (PAG37106), sold separately. Can also be used alone for hand dusting. 32 cloths per box.Single BoxPAG33407. 33407. Procter & Gamble Professional Procter & Gamble Professional Swiffer Sweeper System Dry Refill Cloths. see more...

Emily C.
Emily C.
TORRANCE, CA
I don't know what I would do without the swiffer! When expecting company last minute or I want to spruce up the kitchen but don't have much time, this is a godsend!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
This is a great product, if I don't have a regular broom available this is the next best thing. It picks up everything.
Dionne S.
Dionne S.
Mililani , Hi
When your a busy mom like me this product is great i get mine from costco just use and throw away!!
Kortnee P.
Kortnee P.
Great product for a quick clean up of any hard floor surface. My kids even love using the swiffer to clean up their messes! I don't know what I would do without it!
Jami T.
Jami T.
Topeka, KS
I love swiffer products I have a 2 year old and It makes sweeping and mopping the floors quick and easy
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
This product makes a quick, nightly sweep of the kitchen floors possible. 2 minutes and done. I'd be lost without my swiffer and these replacement pads.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Dartmouth , NS
We own every swiffer product there is. we love how it helps make jobs so simple and with kids running around simplicity is the best