Procter & Gamble Professional PROCTER &

Procter & Gamble Professional PROCTER &amp

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL

• Powder detergent whitens whites while using active enzymes to break down and help remove stains • Quick-dissolving formula immediately starts dissolving even in cold water • Nonchlorine, oxygen-based bleach along with a unique bleach-activating system gives Ultra Tide with Bleach its effective, color-safe bleaching performance and leaves clothes virtually residue-free • The powder detergent actually reduces chlorine in the wash to help keep your colors from fading • Tide plus Bleach is also concentrated with more stain-fighting power so you can use 1/3 less • Moisture-resistant carton means no worry about clumping, and it helps to keep the powder fresh and free-flowing see more...

• What tough stain has Tide with Bleach helped you get out ?2 Answers
Procter & Gamble Professional PROCTER &
Procter & Gamble Professional PROCTER &amp
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love tied and the same does for this bleach i don't use it often but when i do this is the one i use
Decorator Expert
Who doesn't love Tide? It's something my mom always used. It cleans your clothes, gets tough stains out and leaves clothes smelly ng fresh. I love that this Tide has bleach. Just when you think it couldn't get better. My whites are brighter without the use of clorox bleach. So convenient and a brand I trust
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
I love Tide. I've got fairly sensitive skin, and Tide is the only brand of detergent that doesn't irritate my skin. My clothes are always bright and looking fresh!
Vivi S.
Vivi S.
Tide is awesome, i love it, leaves clothes smelling wonderful and the scent lasts throughout the wear!
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Tide works the best, I've tried other brands and cheaper brands but they don't work as well and they just end up ruining my clothes.
Decorator Expert
What tough stain has Tide with Bleach helped you get out ?