BY PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL

Single-use pod ideal for all water temperatures. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. ~ Includes 72 laundry pod packs.PGC50978. 50978. Procter & Gamble Professional Procter & Gamble Professional Pods, Spring Meadow. see more...

• "Leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean." in 1 review
  • "Clothes are clean and smell great " in 1 review
Tracy J.
Kissimmee, Fl
These little puppies right HERE, are a life saver. It's a all-in-one type deal. And when u think there is NO way such a little thing with what looks like a bit of product, can't do the job...BAM!!! It does. Leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean. Love them
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
These are amazing!!! I went to a party and got cake frosting smeared all over my white shirt! I used one of these Tide Pods, and it completely got the stain out! I'm simply amazed at how well this worked!
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
These are great, easy, smells good, and cleans great. we buy these to help teach our son how to wash clothes, so when he's older he'll understand that you don't need a big o cup of soap
Jill G.
All I can say is YESSSSS!!! These are so amazing and as a college student these make doing laundry so much easier! Plus they smell amazing! There is no going wrong with this purchase!
Priscila P.
I've tried this product a couple of times before. Honestly I have not been impressed with the performance of this product. It works as any other regular detergent.
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
These are the best laundry detergent ever made. Love the small packaging and no mess pods that are so easy to use, just pop them in the washer and your good to go.
Nicole J.
Coon Rapids, MN
I love the Pods! They make things easy and quicker and we all know how fun laundry is! Not! Plus I don't have to worry about making a mess measuring detergent!
Alizabeth F.
These work great! The only problem is if you don't put the pod in the bottom of the washer before you put the laundry in then the plastic may melt to some of the clothes.
Charlotte D.
Westbury , NY
Please be careful with these I'm iffy about using them because my friends son popped one in his eye by accident and got a abrasion on his eye
Selena K.
Lets just say I will NEVER go back to powder detergent ever ever again. these are the best and High energy efficiency safe on your washer.