BY PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL

Single-use pod ideal for all water temperatures. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. ~ Includes 72 laundry pod packs.PGC50978. 50978. Procter & Gamble Professional Procter & Gamble Professional Pods, Spring Meadow. see more...

• "Clothes are clean and smell great " in 1 review
  • "Leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean." in 1 review
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Tide pods are a new thing in my house! I have always tought tide to be an expensive brand but I can always find coupons for this tide pods. Plus they are so easy to use , my kids can put their cloths in wash and pop one of these in and push start. Easy for them, no mess for me!
Tracy J.
Kissimmee, Fl
These little puppies right HERE, are a life saver. It's a all-in-one type deal. And when u think there is NO way such a little thing with what looks like a bit of product, can't do the job...BAM!!! It does. Leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean. Love them
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
These are amazing!!! I went to a party and got cake frosting smeared all over my white shirt! I used one of these Tide Pods, and it completely got the stain out! I'm simply amazed at how well this worked!
Jill G.
All I can say is YESSSSS!!! These are so amazing and as a college student these make doing laundry so much easier! Plus they smell amazing! There is no going wrong with this purchase!
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
These are great, easy, smells good, and cleans great. we buy these to help teach our son how to wash clothes, so when he's older he'll understand that you don't need a big o cup of soap
Priscila P.
I've tried this product a couple of times before. Honestly I have not been impressed with the performance of this product. It works as any other regular detergent.
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
These are the best laundry detergent ever made. Love the small packaging and no mess pods that are so easy to use, just pop them in the washer and your good to go.
Alizabeth F.
These work great! The only problem is if you don't put the pod in the bottom of the washer before you put the laundry in then the plastic may melt to some of the clothes.
Nicole J.
Coon rapids, MN
I love the Pods! They make things easy and quicker and we all know how fun laundry is! Not! Plus I don't have to worry about making a mess measuring detergent!
Juliana B.
Belleville, NJ
I like that it is very easy to use, it does the job and let the clothes clean, but I think they are kinda of expensive and it doesn't last too long