BY PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL #45 in Paper Towels

Stronger, super absorbent handles spills fast. Improved performance, especially when wet. Two-ply, 9" x 10.4" sheets. Towel/Wipe Type: Roll Towels Application: General Purpose.PAG81461. 81461. Procter & Gamble Professional Procter & Gamble Professional Perforated Paper Towels. see more...

Procter & Gamble Professional Perforated Paper Towels
  • "Bounty paper towels are pretty awesom with like 1-2 sheets your good to clean up kitchen counters or a spill." in 2 reviews
  • "Bounty is such a great product for cleaning, it really holds together so you can scrub unwanted messes, and can clean up spills really well." in 1 review
Miranda V.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Bounty is my favorite paper towel. I love that I can buy them in a very large quantity at Sam’s for such a reasonable price and I love how well they soak up liquids and are super durable and can even use to clean with! Love these!
Brenda C.
Grove City, OH
Bounty paper towels are the best. The are strong and absorbent and stand up much better than cheaper paper towels. I always buy the select a size because I do not always need a full sheet to clean up a mess.
Solanyes F.
they are the best in my opinion, because they are strong and durable. They absorb very well. I recommend, I always buy because you never know when something needs to be cleaned.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
Bounty has always been my paper towel brand of choice. It really does soak up every spill i have. And it is a great substitute for for a dish towel as well after washing dishes.
Gabrielle C.
These paper towels do a great job at cleaning up messes. I regret it if I buy any other brand. They might not be the cheapest but they do the best job.
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
Packrat W.
van nuys, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Ummmm these are amazing the best brand of paper towel i ever used. high quality so you can use less which ultimately saves you money
shalanika m.
Got a pretty good deal on these at target. Bounty might seem kinda expensive but rack up those coupons to bring the price down
Gina W.
Parma Heights, OH
These are a staple in my house. With 3 boys I'm always cleaning up some type of mess and these are the first thing I go for.
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
These are very good but personally I would chose the viva paper towels over these! They are still just paper towels though!