BY PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL

Put your best face forward Air-Fluffed pillows for a more cushiony feel. And, with everyday softness and value, Puffs Basic is great for every room in the house. From tears to sneezes to touch ups and more, Puffs Basic tissues are designed for everything your face has to face. Stock up and save Tissue Type: Facial Number of Plies: 2 Number of Sheets: 180 per box.PAG84736CT. 84736CT. Procter & Gamble Professional Procter & Gamble Professional Facial Tissue. see more...

Procter & Gamble Professional Facial Tissue
  • "You can also get them with Vicks or lotion, they smell amazing too." in 1 review
  • "You don't need more then one to get the job done either" in 1 review
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Puffs YESSS these are the best on your nose or whatever you decide to use them on. They're very soft and don't irritate your nose. Also the boxes they come in are so cute and they have many different designs whichever you choose.
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are must haves in every room of the house! you never know when you will need a tissue. These are great for every day use and super easy on the nose when you have a cold. The tissue is very thick so your hands will be protected. Great for kids too.
Shazuti B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this tissue for wiping my nose on a regular days because they are soft and very sturdy, but a disclaimer I prefer lotion tissues when I am really sick because they really soothe the nose. It's decently priced (I prefer to get a bunch during sales) and I would definitely recommend this to my friends. BTW the review under this is also mine there was just a problem with me logging in and that happen... just saying because I don't want anyone to think I copied some else's review.
Shannan W.
I have these for work and its great. you know when allergy or cold season hits and your the only one in office (so it seems) to buy tissues... so everyone scamming from you.... this product is great! big enough I'm not buying so often
Hannah S.
I love puffs because my skin is very sensitive and I tend to get irritation on and around my nose but these are soft and smooth so it doesn't irritate my skins. I've been sick the past 2 weeks and these have been my best friend.
Hannah M.
Cleveland, TN
I don't know what it is about Puff's, but I love them!! They're the softest, most durable tissues I've ever used! I think I even prefer them over Kleenex! They're amazing. They're the only kind I get. Especially the Vicks ones!
Vivian R.
Lancaster, CA
This is a must have at home product! I use tissues to remove my makeup and it's almost everyday since I use makeup for work or for when I go out and I also use them for those cold winters and u get sick
Emily G.
These are super useful, and they work really well. I always keep a couple of boxes in my college dorm because a) I get sick, and b) my mom and I are absolute crybabies when we have to say goodbye. They're strong, but they don't irritate my skin and they are soft to the touch.
Destiny H.
As someone who has severe allergies, tissues are a crucial part of my lifestyle! I do not purchase any other brand of tissues! These tissues are super soft and gentle! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
Whats your favorite puffs tissue type?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
The vicks kind!!!
Danielle S.
Where can I find the Vicks kind?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
What is the difference from facial tissues and the regular tissues.?
Mikaela G.
Hanover Twp, PA
where do you get the vicks kind?