Procter & Gamble Professional Downy Fabric Softener uploaded by Kristin M.

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL

Makes clothes fluffy soft and April fresh. 64-oz. bottle. 8 bottles per case.PGC35511. 35511. Procter & Gamble Professional Downy Fabric Softener. see more...

• If you wash your clothing and hang the items to dry it will make ...2 Answers
  • I don't use a fabric softener, probably because I'm lazy and it's...9 Answers
  • How long does the scent last ?6 Answers
Michelle M.
You can never go wrong with just regular old downy. I've always used this as my fabric softener, it's cheap and effective and smells good. The classic smell is nice, but now you can get fancy smells, so there's a downy for everyone!
Kelly A.
Orlando, FL
Makes and keeps clothes smelling great and feeling super soft. I just recently started using fabric softener and didn't realize how much I've been missing out on. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Morgan B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Downy Fabric Softener smells so fresh! I know a lot of people that don't even use fabric softener in their washer and I have no idea how! Downy is the way to go for sure! My clothes smell amazing!!!!!
Justine A.
Everett, WA
This smell of the downy fabric softener is literally so great smelling! It leaves your clothes with a fresh scent and has my clothes feeling so soft and smooth!
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
Good smell, does the job when I need to air dry. I feel like the dryer sheets make my clothes softer, not sure if a different brand would be better.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
I use the original downy softener. It works great in my clothes and leaves a lovely smell behind. Very affordable!
Angela M.
tallahassee, fl
It was okay I guess. Not my favorite by any means but I'll probably try it again. Just for the smell
Emma B.
Rochester, MI
This is the only fabric softener I use. It makes my clothes so soft and smells amazing. Would recommend for sure!!
Jennifer B.
Great product for keeping your clothes feeling so soft and smelling fresh and clean! A little bit goes a long way so a bottle will last you quite a while.
Lizzy  K.
Love the April Fresh scent. Very light and comforting. My mom used this when I was growing up and I have loved it ever since!
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I don't use a fabric softener, probably because I'm lazy and it's an extra step. What difference does it make for you when you do laundry?
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
How long does the scent last ?
Teresa B.
If you wash your clothing and hang the items to dry it will make then feel softer and less rough once they're dry. I find Downey keeps the clothes, towels, sheets Etc.. smelling fresh for a while ....