Procter & Gamble Professional Downy Fabric Softener uploaded by Kristin M.

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL

Makes clothes fluffy soft and April fresh. 64-oz. bottle. 8 bottles per case.PGC35511. 35511. Procter & Gamble Professional Downy Fabric Softener. see more...

• If you wash your clothing and hang the items to dry it wi...2 Answers
  • I don't use a fabric softener, probably because I'm lazy ...9 Answers
  • How long does the scent last ?6 Answers
Michelle M.
You can never go wrong with just regular old downy. I've always used this as my fabric softener, it's cheap and effective and smells good. The classic smell is nice, but now you can get fancy smells, so there's a downy for everyone!
Kelly A.
Orlando, FL
Makes and keeps clothes smelling great and feeling super soft. I just recently started using fabric softener and didn't realize how much I've been missing out on. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Morgan B.
Norton, OH
Downy Fabric Softener smells so fresh! I know a lot of people that don't even use fabric softener in their washer and I have no idea how! Downy is the way to go for sure! My clothes smell amazing!!!!!
Amanda J.
Montgomery, TX
This is the only brand i use , it keeps the clothes soft an the house smelling great while clothes are drying. i also place sheets in dresser drawers an cabinets to add a little more of that lasting fresh smell! best ever !
Haley P.
This is my favorite fabric softener and I especially love it when I can get it for $1 with coupons! Downy makes everything feel soft and smell great. It's a great product! We always get compliments on how good out things smell.
Holly Y.
AKRON, OH
My family uses this product with every load of laundry. It makes your clothes so soft and fluffy and leaves an alluring scent for weeks. I always get compliments from everyone about how good my clothes smell.
Jessica M.
I love the smell of Downy, i use it in every load of laundry, i also mix equal parts of Downy and water in a spray bottle and spray my couches and bedding, leaves the whole house smelling great
Christie S.
Austin, TX
The only fabric softener I have ever used, or will ever use; perfect! It smells great, makes even the roughest fabrics softer, and doesn't irritate our skin like some laundry products do.
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
My parents have been using this product wayyy back when i was young and now i grew up to love the smell and the softness it gives my clothes! hands down my go-to fabric softener.
Kassie S.
Celeste, TX
Downy is my favorite fabric softener! It's creamy and doesn't seem like milky water like some of the competitors. The scent is long lasting and clothes wear much more comfortably after being washed in it.
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I don't use a fabric softener, probably because I'm lazy and it's an extra step. What difference does it make for you when you do laundry?
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
How long does the scent last ?
Teresa B.
If you wash your clothing and hang the items to dry it will make then feel softer and less rough once they're dry. I find Downey keeps the clothes, towels, sheets Etc.. smelling fresh for a while ....