BY PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL

Outstanding quality, softness and strength. Diamond weave texture. White. Safe for sewer and septic systems. Tissue Type: Toilet Number of Plies: 2 Number of Sheets: 88 per roll.PAG23992. 23992. Procter & Gamble Professional Charmin 23992 Premium Bathroom Tissue. see more...

Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
I love charmin. There tp is super soft and durable. Doesn't force me to use too much which I tend to do. Not flaky and doesn't seep through. i would recommend this product. I get it if it's on sale or have a coupon.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
There is nothing I hate more than a TP that leaves a residue. These do not leave that yucky white residue. They also seem to be long lasting since you don't need as many sheets as other brands.
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
There is nothing I hate more than toilet paper that rips or leaves a bunch of residual paper pieces behind. These don't. I have tried many brands, but I always find myself going back to Charmin ultra strong!
michelle p.
Being a family of 5, we've tried different toilet papers time after time and we ALWAYS end up coming back to charmin! we love it! best!
Emily F.
Lena, WI
This toilet paper is very nice, holds up well and feels nice. The only issue I have with it is that it is very linty.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
I like Charmin bath tissue because it is not thin like some others can be. With this brand I tend to use less.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
This is the only kind of toilet paper I use. It is so soft and you don't have to use much of it.
Brittany B.
Charmin is alright but it years easily and it not as soft as it says and it just doesn't work
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
I usually buy the biggest package I can find. I love the softness of this tissue
Natasha L.
Charmin brand is great. Not thin and very strong. I love the ultra soft ones.
stephanie r.
Union City, NJ
Will a roll finish quickly?