BY PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL

Original Tide with Acti-Lift stain-fighting power easily penetrates, lifts and traps dry stains. World famous detergent provides great performance at any temperature. Quick-dissolve formula ensures a clean rinse. Application: Laundry Applicable Material: Clothing Fabric.PAG13875. 13875. Procter & Gamble Professional Procter & Gamble Professional Acti-lift Laundry Detergent. see more...

Procter & Gamble Professional Acti-lift Laundry Detergent
  • "It takes away stains and I feel like it really gets the job done well." in 1 review
  • "Super good detergent, always leaves my clothes clean and smelling super good !" in 1 review
  • "This is the only detergent I use, but beware: for tough stains, you need a little more oomph, so I use a supplementary spot stain remover just to help out a little!" in 1 review
Katey R.
I have the cold water version of this and I love it. It takes away stains and I feel like it really gets the job done well. It also smells amazing and keeps my clothes fresh.
Amanda M.
I like using Tide in my High Efficiency front load washing machine. It gets my clothes really clean. The smell is a little strong for me and it can cost more than I really like to spend, but it is a good detergent.
Maggie S.
Libertyville, IL
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
A very good detergent it is long lasting usually 2 months for me i only use a bit and it takes away all the stain from my clothes and it smells very good
Amanda Y.
Williamsburg, KY
I like using tide just so expensive. If tide would send out coupons single moms could afford it better.
Tai W.
This is a pretty good detergent and most of the time leaves my laundry smelling pretty good.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
I absolutely love tide detergent... it's amazing, and lasts a very long time. :)
Stephanie  L.
Super good detergent, always leaves my clothes clean and smelling super good !
Melissa G.
Moncton, NB
Tide is my usual brand but I prefer the pods they are so easy to use and no messy liquid
Naila D.