BY PROCTER & GAMBLE

Procter & Gamble PANTENE PRO-V CURLS SHAMPOO (PACK2) 12.6OZ
  • "I don't have curly hair but I have heard that this product really does hydrate the curls and make it look like a natural style" in 3 reviews
  • "It leaves my hair soft and it smells great all day long!" in 1 review
Brandee R.
I use this product most of the time, I have curly hair so it's perfect for me. But after using it for awhile it starts to make my hair oily. Have to switch to a different shampoo for awhile then I switch back because it makes my hair really nice.
Joseana A.

I love Pantene, this product will use a long time and I can recommend, my hair is naturally curly and I kept him hydrated and very bright. Do not hesitate to use it.
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
Just bought and been enjoying for a few weeks now. It is quite good and the price is very reasonable. My hair feels nice and soft. The smell is pleasant. Worth purchasing your curly hair on a budget.
alex b.
I use this product everyday. It leaves my hair soft and it smells great all day long! Pantene is one of my favorite products that I use!
Tori P.
Nicole H.
This is a nice everyday shampoo - love the scent! And it makes my hair nice and hydrated. I recommend!
Melissa D.
Bountiful, UT
This product works wonders. I love all their products. They are affordable and they smell great!
carmen l.
Houston , Texas
My hair is naturally curly so i like to use curly hair products and this shampoo is one of them