BY PROCTER & GAMBLE

• I have never exactly used an eye cream i don't know the purpose b...1 Answers
Ashley N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my everyday concealer. I don't use it as an eye cream, just as a daily under eye, side of nose, and chin concealer. It's not brightening, but it's effective. A great price for everyday use. I suggest a damp beauty blender for application. No complaints here!
Melody C.
Cypress, TX
I love the idea of having a concealer + eye cream. I don't like to wear make up at the pool or gym, but I put on eye cream every day and night. Also, I have very dark circles around my eye. Perfect way to look natural and still have the benefits of an eye cream.
Rosaly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente concealer para los ojos- Se aplica de noche para que su efecto sea más duradero y haga mejores efectos en la piel de esta área tan delicada.
Sephora  H.
I have never exactly used an eye cream i don't know the purpose but olay is a brand i personally trust .so should i try this one ? it seems quite pricey?