BY PROCTER & GAMBLE

• I have never exactly used an eye cream i don't know the purpose b...1 Answers
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
This is my everyday concealer. I don't use it as an eye cream, just as a daily under eye, side of nose, and chin concealer. It's not brightening, but it's effective. A great price for everyday use. I suggest a damp beauty blender for application. No complaints here!
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Wellness Guru Expert
Excelente concealer para los ojos- Se aplica de noche para que su efecto sea más duradero y haga mejores efectos en la piel de esta área tan delicada.
Melody C.
Melody C.
Cypress, TX
I love the idea of having a concealer + eye cream. I don't like to wear make up at the pool or gym, but I put on eye cream every day and night. Also, I have very dark circles around my eye. Perfect way to look natural and still have the benefits of an eye cream.
Sephora  H.
Sephora H.
I have never exactly used an eye cream i don't know the purpose but olay is a brand i personally trust .so should i try this one ? it seems quite pricey?