Procter & Gamble Iams So Good Wholesome Blends with Hearty Beef Adult Dry Dog Food 6.3

BY IAMS

Our tail waggin', tummy lovin' nutrition no sugar added, dyes or artificial preservatives 100% complete & balanced adult dog food irresistible beef flavor - bowl licked clean! Veggies & fruit with natural fiber for a healthy tummy protein-packed for a strong, healthy body. Crunchy kibbles to help keep my smile bright. Also try iams shakeables. see more...

Erin F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My dog seems to enjoy this dog food. We have switched it up sometime to give him a little variety. This he definitely enjoyed. We sometimes like to mix the wet and dry dog foods together to give him a treat.
Jerrrrr B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
He didn’t really like this but he ate it if there was nothing else. I guess it could have been worse but he definitely didn’t prefer.
Corinne J.
Waterville , NY
I can only use products on my dogs that are natural and this is one of the brands that I’d love the product and brand
Alyson R.
Washington, DC
My dog loves dog food. This is good dog food. She always eats all her food like the good dog she is.
Magfera S.
Chennai
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nice products good fresh and curelty free and nice one highly recommend to every one nice products good one