Procter & Gamble Iams Healthy Naturals Adult with Wholesome Chicken Premium Dry Cat

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE

Iams healthy naturals is a blend of natures goodness high quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables - to help keep your cat healthy for a lifetime. Farm raised chicken is the 1st ingredient no fillers or artificial: preservatives, colors, flavors natural protein sources for healthy, strong muscles to support your cats natural agility: high-quality chicken and egg to help build and maintain muscles wholesome grains for energy: natural rice and barley provides energy for activity throughout the day antioxidants for healthy immunity: vitamin e and antioxidants, including those from tomatoes, spinach, and peas, to promote a... see more...

Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Great healthy and organic cat food. My cat loves the taste and it's pretty good if you want your cat to lose weight as well.
Michelle C.
So far my cat likes this brand n I've noticed her dropping extra pounds! Which is good she's hefty. I've also tried the dog version on my pup I don't think he loved it but her ate it fine but I needed my dog to gain a few pounds so I switched his food.