Procter & Gamble Downy Unstopables Spring Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 26.5 oz

by Procter & Gamble

In-wash scent booster provides lasting fresh scent 12 weeks of freshness* *out of storage squeeze & sniff spring

Looking to order these online. Any scent recommendations?
Start your review of Procter & Gamble Downy Unstopables Spring Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 26.5 oz!
Columbia, TN
THESE ARE AMAZING! I can't even do laundry without them anymore. Smells fantastic and lasts for a long time!
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love this product price can be outrageous at times but I have to have them. They smell so good.
Conception Bay South, NL
I've often seen these in my laundry aisle but would never buy them because of the price. It seemed rather gimmicky to me. However, I was given a few samples of these and all my skepticism disappeared. I love them! By just placing a few in with your washing and the clothes comes out smelling fantastic. I normally just use them on bedding or anything that will be stored for a while to make sure they're still smelling fresh when needed. Would I recommend this? Definitely! You'd be amazed at how well these work.
OMG I totally love this stuff. It leaves our clothes, towels, sheets and even my husband's nasty uniforms smelling so good. I combine it with Tide with Downy and the Downy fabric sheets. I couldn't imagine using anything else.