Procter & Gamble Downy Unstopables Spring Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 26.5 oz uploaded by Liz M.

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE

In-wash scent booster provides lasting fresh scent 12 weeks of freshness* *out of storage squeeze & sniff spring see more...

Buy on Target
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
If we knew what Angels smelled like this would be it! I love Unstoppables in-wash scent boosters. They really "boost" the fresh scent of your linens after washed. Only downfall is the price. But I highly recommend.
Sheila G.
Doesn’t unstoppable in-wash scent booster laundry beads smell amazing. They give your clothes a boost of freshness. I feel it helps the smell last longer on the clothes. I love using the beads. Highly recommended!
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
I am hooked on this laundry product. Ever since I started using these I've noticed that my clothes smell so much fresher than they have before - the scent really stays with the clothes! I like this scent especially because it's fresh and a little feminine. I like these a lot better than using liquid softeners! Plus, I have found this item to be pretty reasonably priced at my Aldi!
Haley M.
Decatur , TX
Oh. My. Goodness. Downy Unstopables are AMAZING!!! I use them when I wash sheets or towels and I will never, ever use dryer sheets again. They make my sheets smell so clean and so fresh and the scent lasts till I'm ready to wash them again! I love that I can control how strong the scent will be, add a little or a lot...I just love it!!
Suna C.
Kirkland, WA
Very good product over all. Great scent, but it doesn't last for long. It was nice while doing my laundry, but scent does not last any more than that. It softens your clothes very well. Even though it is good, i don't think i will be re buying any more of these, i will stick to regular Downy liquid softener.
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
Love this! I mainly use this product for my towels and sheets. The scent stays forever. I even through a few unstoppables in my Dyson so while I'm vacuuming the scent fills the room.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
LOVE these things! They have really helped get that pet smell out of my blankets but I would definitely say the price is what stops me from using them more often.
Erin O.
hedgesville, wv
The irst time I used this in the wash it made my clothes smell so unbelievably good, I just kept using it. Now whenever I don laundry I have to use this stuff!!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I love how these smell, however, I found myself allergic to them. I found this odd because I don't really have sensative skin. I hope they make a new formula.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
This product provides a great scent in addition to laundry detergent and really lasts! It is a little bit expensive in my opinion, but it lasts for a while.
Meaghan D.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Looking to order these online. Any scent recommendations?