Procter & Gamble Downy Unstopables Fresh Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 26.5 oz

by Procter & Gamble

In-wash scent booster provides lasting fresh scent 12 weeks of freshness* *out of storage squeeze & sniff fresh

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Procter & Gamble Downy Unstopables Fresh Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 26.5 oz!
Woodbury , MN
I started using scent beads about 4 years ago and now I can not do a load of laundry without them.   seriously the are super addicting.  they smell great.   Fresh is my favorite scent. They stay in your clothing for weeks - the technology is such that when you rub against the clothes you activate the smell.   of course i only buy these at Target with my cartwheel coupons or giftcard offers.   ....the commericals are pretty funny too!
Glen Ellyn, IL
Procter & Gamble Downy Unstopables Fresh Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 26.5 oz uploaded by Ana J.
I really enjoy using downy on a regular basis and with this scent booster, it makes doing laundry that much better. The scent definitely sticks to the clothes and makes everything smell good. I am a mother of two boys..and you can only imagine the messes they make. I would highly recommend this product to others if they haven't tried it yet.
Middleton
I love these! I use it conjunction with my fragrance free detergent. They leave no residue and aren’t irritating to sensitive skin. They have a nice, classic laundry scent. Super fresh. I use way less than the recommended amount because that can be a little too strong and overwhelming. The packaging is a little clunky and I always end up throwing away one of the caps.
Lexington, KY
This stuff makes my clothes smell so amazing. And it lasts for a really long time. You can also use the beads in a wax smelter for room fragrance or fill a little pouch with them to place in your closet or dresser.
Procter & Gamble Downy Unstopables Fresh Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 26.5 oz uploaded by Marisol T.
One of my favorite laundry products. The scent boosters literally last over a week. I use them for my bedding and towels. Very easy to use and worth every penny. Fresh is my favorite scent, however, I do like some of the others. Highly recommended!
Love these. I use them for more then just my laundry. I put them in my trash cans to keep them smelling fresh and clean. I put them in a cup in my car to keep it smelling awesome. So many uses. These are just the best. I love how my laundry smells fresh from the dryer with these.
Leander, TX
I am obsessed with the beads! I use them in every load of laundry and my laundry really does stay fresh for weeks. I like to toss some in my Wax warmer so I can experience the smell in my apartment!
Love these they keep clothes smelling fresh for weeks. They have many other uses as well I keep a few in the vacuum filter area. Drop a few in stinky shoes to make them fresh. easy to use!
Lansing, IL
I love the scent and how long it lasts on my clothes! It is not my favorite brand, but it does come in a close second.
Lincoln, NE
Procter & Gamble Downy Unstopables Fresh Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 26.5 oz uploaded by Kayla S.
I love these scent beads for my laundry! They make my clothes smell very clean and the scent lasts for quite a while!