Procter & Gamble Downey Fabric Softener, April Fresh, 64oz Bottle uploaded by Bethany S.Procter & Gamble Downey Fabric Softener, April Fresh, 64oz Bottle uploaded by Cinthia S.

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE

Manufacturer: Procter & Gamble. Each. Makes clothes fluffy soft and April fresh. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Cloth; Chemical Compound: N/A; Material(s): N/A. Customers also search for: Fabric Softener; Laundry; PROCTER & GAMBLE; Downy; Maintenance; Facilities; Upkeep; Restroom; Kitchen; Cleansers, Discount Fabric Softener, April Fresh, 64 oz. Bottle, Buy Fabric Softener, April Fresh, 64 oz. Bottle, Wholesale Fabric Softener, April Fresh, 64 oz. Bottle, 037000355113, 84806054, Liquid Fabric Softener see more...

Jennifer E.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I use this every time I wash my clothes or my children’s , it smells amazing ! The smell lasts on your clothes even when you don’t use it in two weeks it still has that great smell , it’s also affordable and yes I’d recommend it.
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love how soft this makes my family's clothes! I love the scent of this and that even through the rinse cycle, drying and wearing for a few hours that I can still smell the scent! Would definitely recommend!
Katie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I can't stand stiff clothes. I always used the fabric softener sheets, but then I tried this for something new, and it added a better smell as well as made the clothes softer!
Bethany S.
Tulsa, OK
Trying out Downy Fresh Protect with in-wash Febreze odor Defense from my #GoddessVoxBox @Influenster for testing purposes! So far my clothes are smelling beautiful! It definitely is deodorant for your clothes and linens. Will continue buying and using! None of the other in wash brands are comparable!
dustie l.
I love this fabric softener. Its the only brand I use. I have tried others and they don't match up to Downey. It leaves my cloths fluffy and smelling really good. Very affordable
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
Omg I love this detergent! It smells sooo good. Just a little goes a long way and makes my clothes nice and soft.
Linda O.
Love using it on towels and sheets with thenDowney beads!!!
I also use on all loadsthe original is the best
maria c.
Huele muy rico y la fragancia dura bastante impregnada en la ropa aparte la deja suavecita

back