Procter & Gamble Cover Girl Outlast Smoothwear All-Day Smooth Feel Lipcolor 805 Mauve Satin uploaded by Leslie M.

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE

For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 2 Retail Package see more...

Brittney T.
Kermit
I love how long it stays on your lips and the moisturizing lip gloss that comes with it but I don't like that it makes your lips dry but it don't crust up like people say it does at least not on me I think it's a lot better than some name brand items in my book because it last a super long time. I got the colors spiced latte 577 and canyon 626.
Amanda C.
I do not care for this because it claims to be long lasting and it isn't. It's like the gloss dissolves the lipstick and it just doesn't stay put. There are better high end lipsticks for only a fraction more.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I bough this once and didnt lime the texture it left in my lips. The taste was a bit strong for me. They do have a great variety in colors
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I've tried these before and I must say I wasn't impressed with it. It doesn't stay like it claims to
Annie G.
Toronto, ON
As much as I like how long it stayed on your lips, it was horrible coming off. It starts to flake after a few hours even when you use the balm and you feel like you can't move your lips because they feel stiff. Plus even after one use my lips were stained looking for another day. And my lips are dry, so they made it even drier.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL
Do these really last? I wonder