Add a Photo
Procter & Gamble Cover Girl Outlast Smoothwear All-Day Smooth Feel Lipcolor 805 Mauve Satin

By PROCTER & GAMBLE
Photo (1)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I've tried these before and I must say I wasn't impressed with it. It doesn't stay like it claims to
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
April 29, 2017, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Soft Pink Satin
I do not care for this because it claims to be long lasting and it isn't. It's like the gloss dissolves the lipstick and it just doesn't stay put. There are better high end lipsticks for only a fraction more.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 1, 2017, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Soft Pink Satin
I bough this once and didnt lime the texture it left in my lips. The taste was a bit strong for me. They do have a great variety in colors
Annie G.
Annie G.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 1, 2017, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Soft Pink Satin
As much as I like how long it stayed on your lips, it was horrible coming off. It starts to flake after a few hours even when you use the balm and you feel like you can't move your lips because they feel stiff. Plus even after one use my lips were stained looking for another day. And my lips are dry, so they made it even drier.
Suayne G.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL
Do these really last? I wonder