Add a Photo
Procter & Gamble Cover Girl Outlast Smoothwear All-Day Smooth Feel Lipcolor 805 Mauve Satin

By PROCTER & GAMBLE
Photo (1)
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY

I bough this once and didnt lime the texture it left in my lips. The taste was a bit strong for me. They do have a great variety in colors
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL

I've tried these before and I must say I wasn't impressed with it. It doesn't stay like it claims to
Annie G.
Annie G.
Toronto Ontario

As much as I like how long it stayed on your lips, it was horrible coming off. It starts to flake after a few hours even when you use the balm and you feel like you can't move your lips because they feel stiff. Plus even after one use my lips were stained looking for another day. And my lips are dry, so they made it even drier.
Suayne G.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL

Do these really last? I wonder

Join Now