PROCTER GAMBLE CONSUMER. Olay quench daily body total moisturising skin lotion, 8.4 oz

BY PROCTER GAMBLE CONSUMER.

Robin G.
Robin G.
Sevierville, TN
I love Olay!! what can I say it is awesome. Give it a try you will not be disappointed.

Your skin will so soft and smells awesome too.
Maddison  P.
Maddison P.
Burlington, Ky
Love the smell and love how it feels n my skin would definitely purchase again in the future
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Richmond, VA
I got this in a gift pack after christmas with the body wash and a soap bar. i liked this except its a little too harsh for my eczema. it has nice little sparkles in it though and smells good.
Kerri W.
Kerri W.
Woodruff, SC
Good price and works really well. Would purchase again in the future. Definitely recommend.
dalia t.
dalia t.
Totally recommend this lotion leaves skin very soft to the touch and it smells amazing . and you can't go wrong with the price.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I really enjoy this product. I got it as a gift and have now bought 2 of my own. It smells really good and it doesn't make you feel too oily. I recommend this product!!