BY PROCTER & GAMBLE

UIG1074 Features: Number of Sheets : 25 per box Global Product Type: Dryer Sheets Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Scent: Outdoor Fresh see more...

Procter & Gamble Commercial Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets
  • "To keep my clothes smelling so good I add one in the drawers... Wouldnt change it for anything..." in 1 review
  • "They're not my number one choice when it comes to fabric softener sheets, but they definitely get the job done and leave your laundry smelling really good!" in 1 review
Laura R.
Hackensack, NJ
Bonce has been a choice of mine since day one. My mother uses it and its been passed down to us... My laundry isn't complete if I don't add a sheet to the dryer. To keep my clothes smelling so good I add one in the drawers... Wouldnt change it for anything...
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
I love bounce dryer sheets. They're not my number one choice when it comes to fabric softener sheets, but they definitely get the job done and leave your laundry smelling really good!
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
I love Bounce. I use a sheet in every load of clothes that go in the dryer. It does irritate my families skin and the fragrance is not too strong.
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
This is really a good deal.I believe in buying in bulk.I love Bounce dryer sheets.It's the only fabric sheets that I use for my dryer.Love this deal!!
Tonya J.
Winterset, IA
I love the initial smell and the fact that it reduces the static of clothing.I wish the smell would last longer!
Sandy H.
These dry sheet work very well. The price is affordable
Amber K.
Rossville, GA
Bounce dryer sheets work we'll. They just don't keep their smell on the close for very long.
Jasmine B.
I love the smell of this, and it reduces static of my clothing. hope everyone enjos if they try it.
melissa w.
ST JOHN'S, NL
The smell awesome when u first use them but they don't keep the smell very long on the clothes. wish the smell stayed longer.
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
I have sensitive skin, is this going to make my skin itch?