BY PROCTER & GAMBLE #62 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

• What is the worst thing that has happened when using the dryer bar?1 Answers
  • "But this bar is so worth the little bit extra it costs." in 1 review
  • "It has potential, but I would just stick with dryer sheets for now." in 1 review
Kari N.
I'm BAD about forgetting to put in fabric softener. I've tried the ball you can drop in the wash, but sometimes it doesn't open right & I end up with fabric softener directly on my clean clothes. But this bar is so worth the little bit extra it costs. Just make sure to remove it if you dry shoes. (side eyes the hubby) I love this product. Reading some of the other reviews, I don't know why it didn't stick for them, but I'm on my 2nd dryer & I've never had one come unstuck.
Denise D.
Tampa, FL
It was a good idea & It smells good. I bought it when it first came out. But as soon as the glue that holds it on to the dryer got hot, it fell off and broke into chunks and pieces and stuck on to everything, and I had to rewash my laundry. I was very disappointed because I was so excited to try it. I will stick to my dryer sheets.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Smells great and a great idea but once the sticker heats up that keeps it attached to the dryer it falls off!!! I will keep using my dryer sheets for now!!!
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The dryer bar seemed like a brilliant idea until i got it home and used it once or twice. Every time it would fall off, although the scent was still strong after multiple loads. It has potential, but I would just stick with dryer sheets for now.
Sara B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I love the set it and forget it nature of this product, because I can be forgetful. I don't think it does much for static cling however. It smells nice and is less wasteful than sheets.
mckinley L.
North Branch, MN
It is pretty accurate saying that it will last two months that is if you can get it to stick on your dryer for that 2 months
Tonya P.
Springfield, IL
Really like the smell of this bar. I don't feel like it really did anything for my clothes. Doesn't stick to well
Elisabeth H.
Whitby Ontario Canada
I bought this bar when it was first available, I didn't like it at all... I it only stuck to the dryer drum for one load and then fell off wasn't worth the money I had paid for it...was very disappointed
Melody H.
Rice, VA
What is the worst thing that has happened when using the dryer bar?