Procter & Gamble 4 Pack-Swiffer Wet Jet Multi Purpose Cleaner Open-window Fresh Grand Air Scent Refills uploaded by Amy M.

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE

Swiffer® WetJet® multi-purpose cleaner can be used on numerous surfaces to dissolving tough grease and sticky dirt, and it also leaves your house smelling fresh and clean. It dries fast, leaving no streaks, and is available in Febreze® Lavender Vanilla & Comfort scent. Swiffer® WetJet® multi-purpose cleaner refill Febreze® Lavender Vanilla & Comfort scent Fits all Swiffer® WetJet® devices 42.2 fl oz Swiffer® WetJet® not included see more...

Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great product and leaves my floors looking and feeling clean. The scent isn't overpowering, which is a plus. I usually buy this when it is on sale or when I have a coupon.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Works great on cleaning floors. Swiffer always makes great products and lives up to their name. A little bit of this product, goes a long way!
Amber H.
Knoxville, TN
I like the product for ease and quickness when I'm cleaning. But I don't feel like it gets the floor clean enough. Floors feel sticky at times.
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
This works ok for spot cleaning my laminate floor if my son spills something, but it is expensive and leaves a bit of a sticky residue behind
Kelley d.
This sent is very good... A lot of the time floor cleaner is too over powerful but this one is just right.
Molly H.
Rock Island, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really like this cleaner. It smells good and it also cleans nice. I love my swifter wetjet!!
Melissa S.
It's okay. I found it difficult to initially put the cartridge in the mop itself. I have to wiggle around in order for the seal to break. I do find that it takes FOREVER to dry!
Teri  C.
Pictou, Nova Scotia
This is an alight product, but not something I buy anymore , I go through it way to fast ..