Procter & Gamble 29914 Swiffer Wet Jet Mop

An efficient all-in-1 alternative to the traditional mop and bucket A simplified way to loosen dirt and grime from the floor. The Wet Jet solution dissolves tough sticky messes while dried-on spots and messes are scrubbed away with the powerful scrubby strip. The solution loosens dirt, lifts it off the floor and traps it into the Wet Jet pad instead of pushing it around. Swiffer Wet Jet gives you a great clean on virtually any floor. Great for use on glossy ceramic tile, hardwood and laminate floors. Starter kit includes 1 power mop, 2 cleaning pads and 1 bottle cleaning solution with dual-nozzle sprayer. Swiffer(R) Wet Jet Complete Kit, Green is one of many Mops & Refills available through Office Depot. Made by Swiffer.

Do you own a swiffer wet jet?
Am I the only person that thinks this does a horrible job? I have white kitchen linoleum floors and the Swiffer wet jet leaves streaks all over. I can go through 4 or 5 pads just to clean my kitchen floor one time. The streaks start automatically, even with new, clean pads. Why? Does it not work on linoleum?
I have debated buying this, but was unsure if I could use it on a slate tile. Has anyone had issues with any type of flooring? I saw that wood and tile were fine.
Start your review of Procter & Gamble 29914 Swiffer Wet Jet Mop!
How would you rate this product?
Glendale, CA
1,023 reviews
I think Swiffer has the idea down but isn't quite there yet. This mop has given me issues either by breaking or not squirting the liquid out. I wouldn't recommend this.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
1,109 reviews
I mean I can’t say anything bad about this amazing product. It does the job and goes above and beyond what I expected. Can’t express in love I am. Will definitely be recommending
Jamaica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I did not like the wet jet mop at all, I thought the spray was a waste and I felt like the swiffer itself did not pick up as much as the original swiffer. I got rid of it after a couple of uses. The Swiffer Sweeper Dry & Wet Cleaner is the best for me because the Dry Wipes pick up dirt & hair and the Wet Wipes clean the floor and any excess. I would not recommend this product.
Genoa, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like this so far and it has replaced my regular mop. It’s so much easier to just replace the wipes and the cleaning product bottle inside sprays and cleans my floor so well. Quite affordable also
Strafford
It's so simple and easy to use. On days that my floor looks nasty but I don't want to scrub I will use this guy to do a quick mop and it looks great. It also takes a long time to go through the bottle of solution.
Fairfield, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works well on my linoleum floors, it gets them very clean and shiny. The price for refills of the cleaning solution is a bit steep so I always loom for coupons and sales
Tullahoma, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The concept of this is good, but I really think some things need to change. My handle broke on me, and the pads tend to smear dirt around. If the pads worked better, then I think I would try it again but not a good product in my opinion.
Lincoln, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great mop. I have had some issues where I would buy one that wouldn't work properly and Swiffer wasn't exactly helpful, so I exchanged them. Despite that, they make moping so much easier than using a traditional mop and bucket. we redid our floors, so we have mostly hardwood now, and cleaner is a breeze with this thing.
Saint Paul, MN
As Firefighters we use cleaning products a lot! We have cleaning duties every single day and truly put each product through the grinder. With the Swiffer Wet Jet we have destroyed 4 mops easily within a year. Either the handle snaps or the sprayer stops working. Definitely not a heavy duty product for major cleaners. If you do occasional cleaning or are very careful with your cleaning supplies it cleans decently. For us at the fire house it just didn't hold up.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love the Swiffer products for quick clean up.  The moping solution smells great too.  My only dislike is that you cannot refill the solution you have to buy the Swiffer brand, which is pretty pricey especially after buying the pads for it too.  I do use it, but I don't use it as much as I would like to just for that reason.  I use it for quick clean up, not my every day cleaning.  I purchased mine at Walmart and also get the solution and pads at Walmart.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...