Procter & Gamble 29914 Swiffer Wet Jet Mop uploaded by Kasie K.

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE #8 in Vacuum Cleaners

An efficient all-in-1 alternative to the traditional mop and bucket A simplified way to loosen dirt and grime from the floor. The Wet Jet solution dissolves tough sticky messes while dried-on spots and messes are scrubbed away with the powerful scrubby strip. The solution loosens dirt, lifts it off the floor and traps it into the Wet Jet pad instead of pushing it around. Swiffer Wet Jet gives you a great clean on virtually any floor. Great for use on glossy ceramic tile, hardwood and laminate floors. Starter kit includes 1 power mop, 2 cleaning pads and 1 bottle cleaning solution with dual-nozzle sprayer. Swiffer(R) Wet Jet Complete Kit, Green is one of many Mops & Refills available through Office Depot. Made by Swiffer. see more...

• Am I the only person that thinks this does a horrible job? I have...3 Answers
  • I have two dogs in the house it's like living in a hair globe lol...7 Answers
  • I have debated buying this, but was unsure if I could use it on a...1 Answers
Jenna M.
I love my swiffer wetjet. I have all tile and wood floors throughout my home, and the swiffer makes cleanup a breeze. After a quick swiffer dry run or a run of the vacuum, all I need to do is load my cleaner of choice (I use the wood cleaning variety on some floors and the multi-purpose on others) and away I go. Helps me get steps on the fitbit and my floors look great!
Mackenzie S.
This thing is a life savor! No more getting down on my hands and knees and using a wash cloth to wash the floor! This is very effective and does the job! Doesn't make your floors feeling sticky afterwards and makes them look shiny and clean! Reasonably priced! Highly recommend this product! very easy to use!
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
This is great for small apartments and keeping floors clean and smelling nice! A little product goes a lone way. I don't have to change batteries often which is a plus. I would recommend this to anyone getting their first apartment or college kids in dorms! These are easy to use and very convenient
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This has completely replaced my old yucky, ragged mop! This is a quick and easy way to get sparkling clean floors. It's easy to refill and doesn't leave a sticky residue. Ive been using this for years and probably always will!
Jenna S.
Birmingham, AL
Best thing I've bought in a while. My husband recently got a puppy who is still learning to use a pad. I love using my swiffer for small pee pee accident clean ups. It's so fast, easy and effective. Definitely worth the money!
alexandra b.
Niles, OH
Love that it makes cleaning easier, it doesn't really get stuck on things off the floor without scrubbing super hard and it leaves the floor kind of sticky. Not to mention replacing the pads and liquid is kind of expensive.
Anna K.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love the swifter wet jet! Makes cleaning my floors so easy, don't have to worry about srubbing them. Have wood floors and tiles and works amazing on both leaving them looking and feeling great with a fresh smell
Arianna K.
The Swiffer Wet Jet works great, and it's easy to glide into hard to reach places. Its leaves a nice smell and leaves the whole kitchen feeling fresh. It's worth the splurgge
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
I have a love/hate relationship with this thing. It's good for sweeping basically, but if there's anything real tough grime, like jelly for instance, it just spreads it around. I break out the shark steam mop and it takes it right up. I just don't feel it lives up to the hype and what it claims to do.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I love the Swiffer products for quick clean up.  The moping solution smells great too.  My only dislike is that you cannot refill the solution you have to buy the Swiffer brand, which is pretty pricey especially after buying the pads for it too.  I do use it, but I don't use it as much as I would like to just for that reason.  I use it for quick clean up, not my every day cleaning.  I purchased mine at Walmart and also get the solution and pads at Walmart.
Melissa K.
Owasso, OK
I have two dogs in the house it's like living in a hair globe lol. How effective is this product?
Jennifer C.
Merced, CA
Is this only for tile floors or can it be used on wood floors as well?
Amanda W.
Am I the only person that thinks this does a horrible job? I have white kitchen linoleum floors and the Swiffer wet jet leaves streaks all over. I can go through 4 or 5 pads just to clean my kitchen floor one time. The streaks start automatically, even with new, clean pads. Why? Does it not work on linoleum?
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone else had trouble with one nozzle clogging? If so, how did you fix it. Thanks!
Kathleen F.
Mega Parent Expert
I have debated buying this, but was unsure if I could use it on a slate tile. Has anyone had issues with any type of flooring? I saw that wood and tile were fine.