Procter & Gamble 29914 Swiffer Wet Jet Mop uploaded by Kasie K.

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE #12 in Vacuum Cleaners

An efficient all-in-1 alternative to the traditional mop and bucket A simplified way to loosen dirt and grime from the floor. The Wet Jet solution dissolves tough sticky messes while dried-on spots and messes are scrubbed away with the powerful scrubby strip. The solution loosens dirt, lifts it off the floor and traps it into the Wet Jet pad instead of pushing it around. Swiffer Wet Jet gives you a great clean on virtually any floor. Great for use on glossy ceramic tile, hardwood and laminate floors. Starter kit includes 1 power mop, 2 cleaning pads and 1 bottle cleaning solution with dual-nozzle sprayer. Swiffer(R) Wet Jet Complete Kit, Green is one of many Mops & Refills available through Office Depot. Made by Swiffer. see more...

• Am I the only person that thinks this does a horrible job? I have...4 Answers
  • I have two dogs in the house it's like living in a hair globe lol...7 Answers
  • Do you own a swiffer wet jet?1 Answers
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I did not like the wet jet mop at all, I thought the spray was a waste and I felt like the swiffer itself did not pick up as much as the original swiffer. I got rid of it after a couple of uses. The Swiffer Sweeper Dry & Wet Cleaner is the best for me because the Dry Wipes pick up dirt & hair and the Wet Wipes clean the floor and any excess. I would not recommend this product.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a love/hate relationship with this thing. It's good for sweeping basically, but if there's anything real tough grime, like jelly for instance, it just spreads it around. I break out the shark steam mop and it takes it right up. I just don't feel it lives up to the hype and what it claims to do.
Stephanie G.
Payson , UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The concept of this is good, but I really think some things need to change. My handle broke on me, and the pads tend to smear dirt around. If the pads worked better, then I think I would try it again but not a good product in my opinion.
Megan R.
Owensboro, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE my swiffer! absolutely no reason to ever have a mop because this does everything I need a mop to do but so much easier! Love that you can get a Gain and Febreeze scent to clean with! I use mine several times a week just because it's SO easy to use
De Cota W.
It's so simple and easy to use. On days that my floor looks nasty but I don't want to scrub I will use this guy to do a quick mop and it looks great. It also takes a long time to go through the bottle of solution.
Amanda W.
I do not like the Swiffer Wet Jet. I have white linoleum floors in my kitchen, and even with a brand new pad on the Swiffer, it leaves streaks everywhere. I can NEVER get the streaks to go away. It also leaves my floors so sticky! You can hear every foot step that goes through our kitchen. Also, my neighbor has now owned 6 of them. Every time she purchases one, it ends up breaking within a couple of months. Either the sprayers won't spray, or the handle snaps. I have no clue why she even continues to purchase them. I really don't understand how so many people love this, when I can't ever get it to look good. I go through 4-5 pads in one cleaning because I clean my floors in sections and try to get the streaks to go away. Maybe it doesn't work on linoleum? (I posted this question in the questions section as well.) I regret spending the money on this product, along with the refills you have to purchase with it. I have only used it about 5 times and it has sat in my laundry room since. I wish it worked for me like it does some others so I wouldn't have to scrub on my hands and knees. I hate mops because I feel like you're just swishing around dirty way all over your floors, so I was really excited to try this. Bummer. :/
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great mop. I have had some issues where I would buy one that wouldn't work properly and Swiffer wasn't exactly helpful, so I exchanged them. Despite that, they make moping so much easier than using a traditional mop and bucket. we redid our floors, so we have mostly hardwood now, and cleaner is a breeze with this thing.
Fire House R.
Saint Paul, MN
As Firefighters we use cleaning products a lot! We have cleaning duties every single day and truly put each product through the grinder. With the Swiffer Wet Jet we have destroyed 4 mops easily within a year. Either the handle snaps or the sprayer stops working. Definitely not a heavy duty product for major cleaners. If you do occasional cleaning or are very careful with your cleaning supplies it cleans decently. For us at the fire house it just didn't hold up.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love the Swiffer products for quick clean up.  The moping solution smells great too.  My only dislike is that you cannot refill the solution you have to buy the Swiffer brand, which is pretty pricey especially after buying the pads for it too.  I do use it, but I don't use it as much as I would like to just for that reason.  I use it for quick clean up, not my every day cleaning.  I purchased mine at Walmart and also get the solution and pads at Walmart.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this product. It's pretty basic and straightforward. It makes mopping easier and quicker. Plus, since the pads are disposable and can be changed, it feels more sanitary than a traditional mop. However, on that same topic, I'm not a fan of the amount of waste it produces. Maybe pads made of recycled material would be possible? It saves water and soap though, so there is a bit of give and take when it comes to sustainability.
Melissa K.
Owasso, OK
I have two dogs in the house it's like living in a hair globe lol. How effective is this product?
Jennifer C.
Merced, CA
Is this only for tile floors or can it be used on wood floors as well?
Amanda W.
Am I the only person that thinks this does a horrible job? I have white kitchen linoleum floors and the Swiffer wet jet leaves streaks all over. I can go through 4 or 5 pads just to clean my kitchen floor one time. The streaks start automatically, even with new, clean pads. Why? Does it not work on linoleum?
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone else had trouble with one nozzle clogging? If so, how did you fix it. Thanks!
Kathleen F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have debated buying this, but was unsure if I could use it on a slate tile. Has anyone had issues with any type of flooring? I saw that wood and tile were fine.