Procter & Gamble 13878EA Ultra Liquid Tide Laundry Detergent, 50 oz., Bottle, Single

BY PROCTER & GAMBLE

• "I love this product, it's smells good and clean my families clothes really well. " in 1 review
  • "Growing up my family always used Tide and when I moved out on my own I switched to a less expensive off brand...well never again." in 1 review
Tamara R.
My favorite laundry soap. Keeps my clothes super clean. Pulls out tough stains and messes. I will never use a different laundry soap.
Chelle J.
Forney, TX
Growing up my family always used Tide and when I moved out on my own I switched to a less expensive off brand...well never again. It will always be tide from now on.
Vanessa O.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love the scent of tide. This is one of my favorite brands of laundry detergent. The problem is, that it is to expensive if I'm going to spend $11 on a smaller bottle of tide, when I can spend $5 or $6 less and get a bigger bottle of something else with almost the same scent and works just as well
Cassey L.
Portland, TN
Tide has always been my go to detergent. Even if i try different ones I am never as happy as I am with tide.
Makayla  S.
Palestine, WV
Jennifer J.
Roy, Ut
Tide is my favorite. Its my go to laundry detergent. Nothing gets the stains out of my kids' clothes the same way Tide does. We have tried more cheaper brands but they just don't work as well.
Wendy C.
Tide has always been one of my favorite laundry detergent brands! They have great scents, and it does help my clothes smell better. The price sadly is a little expensive, but it's worth your money.
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN
Love the smell of my clothes after I wash them! It gets the job done and cleans my clothes wonderfully!! Recommend it to all.
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
My go-to laundry detergent. It gets the job done. It is more expensive than most other brands so it's not that affordable. You could use a cheaper brand and get the same results, so if you're on a budget, you can skip this
April S.
I love this scent of tide I wouldn't get any other kind! I use it a lot it's worth the price