BY PAMPERS #67 in Baby Wipes

• Where can you find these? I've never seen them.4 Answers
Andrea F.
As a new mom, there are tons of products out there! I love these wipes! They smell great, they are the perfect size, they work well for hug messed. Trust me, I found out the hard way to not go with a less expensive brand. I'm a pampers brand mom for now! Love the product!
Mikah F.
Cromwell, KY
I am a Pampers everything momma. I will use the other brands but would prefer pampers. These are amazing, the smell great and work great. Pampers are the most durable wipes I have discovered.
Nicole K.
Riverview, FL
My all time favorite wipes, even though my daughter is much older now I still have some on hand because kids of all ages make a mess and these are really just that great. Scent was great and they would stretch instead of breaking which was really great!
Kim C.
Norfolk, VA
Work ok, they seem thin, but I've not ripped then other than when removing from the package. The smell is not one I like . But it does do the dirty work well.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
I love pampers wipes!! They work amazing and I feel confident using them on my son. They aren't too expensive, especially this big pack. It's totally worth it!
Ashley S.
Evans, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these Pampers Soft Care wipes and use them in the car for wiping down hands, faces, spills, etc! They're also great baby wipes!
Michele C.
Clayton, NC
These were my preferred wipes for my twins. I loved the light scent, and pampers wipes, in my opinion, are the softest.
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these only wipes my son didn't real out from. I get the unscented kind. most companies don't have that kind.
Ginger K.
We use baby wipes for everything. Hands, face... You name it. These are soft and gentle. Great product.
Gabby P.
Newkirk, OK
Pampers wipes are great because they are very durable and thick and gently on babies skin.
Kris R.
temple, pa
Where can you find these? I've never seen them.