Personal CareVision CareContact LensesContact Lenses
Proclear 1-Day 30 Pack Contact Lenses 1 Box

Proclear 1-Day 30 Pack Contact Lenses 1 Box

Proclear ® 1-Day 30 Pack Product Details— Proclear ® 1-Day 30 Pack Provides All The Convenience Of A Daily Disposable Plus An Unsurpassed Level Of Comfort That Lasts All Day Long. Put On A Fresh Pair Of Proclear ® 1-Day 30 Pack Lenses Everyday!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Proclear 1-Day 30 Pack Contact Lenses 1 Box!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used these for about two years and they were awesome but now my eyes are so dry and they do not work for me anymore, they feel like sand. I am on the hunt for something better.
Becca D.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this contact brand since middle school when I first got contacts. Unless my eyes are super tired that day, they don't irritate my eyes whatsoever. Definitely stick to the 30 days though, because I sometimes forget to change them out and they get super sticky/irritating.
Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the best contacts! I have had so much trouble in the past few years finding a lens that didn’t dry out halfway through the day and these are perfect! I’ve been wearing them for 6 or 7 years now. The water content is not as high as other lenses I’ve tried but for some reason I can put these in and they don’t bother me or dry out for at least 15+ hours. They are also dailies but I have been able to go a few days or longer before changing them out. Just make sure to keep them in a clean contact case with fresh solution.
Haleigh H.
These are great contacts. I have been wearing them for about a year and have had no problems. They are comfortable enough to wear all day.
Molly W.
Denver, CO
These contacts are perfect for people who have dry, sensitive eyes. You throw them away at the end of the day, so they don't have time to collect dust, pollen, or other irritants. For one day contacts, they are very sturdy, too! I expected them to be flimsy, but they absolutely weren't. These are great lenses, and not so expensive! I'm very happy with mine.
Eve S.
I love these contacts. I have been using them for years. They are very comfortable. It does not feel like I have contacts on. They are great at night especially since it is difficult for me to drive with glasses at night.
Annie C.
Surrey, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great price point. Comfortable and easy to put on. I like dailies since I don't wear contacts everyday and it's really convenient. This one rivals the top brand in daily contacts.

Looking for your answer?