Proclaim Strengthening Styling Cream

by Proclaim

Proclaim Strengthening Styling Cream is uniquely formulated with keratin, proteins and vitamins to help strengthen hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Proclaim Strengthening Styling Cream!
Veronika L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I purchased this at Sally’s beauty for around 4$. It’s been one of the best things to happen not only to my hair but also my husbands. He started growing his hair out after retiring from the military and it just kept breaking off. He didn’t mind but it drove me nuts because his hair is of course a beautiful blonde. This product has strengthened his hair to wear he can brush it without breaking and losing hair like he was. We’ve been using it for about a week and have seen dramatic results already.I’m so happy to have found this product.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased this at Sally's Beauty Supply for under $3.00 and it works great for my daughters super curly hair.

Looking for your answer?