Proclaim Shea Butter Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Natalie A.

BY PROCLAIM

Proclaim Shea Butter Moisturizing Conditioner nourishes and detangles while helping to improve hair's elasticity. see more...

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
My favorite thing about this conditioner is the smell... It is absolutely amazing and smells just like shea butter. The smell isn't overwhelming, but leaves your hair smelling like shea butter all day long and even leaves a hint of the smell in the bathroom. It isn't too runny and you are able to really rub and comb it through your hair. It has moisturized my hair better than many other conditioners and I am able to comb through my hair when I'm out of the shower. I love this conditioner and it's a great pick for when you need your hair hydrated and taken care of. You will love it and become obsessed with how you smell after using it! It's a great pick and I recommend.
Amber D.
Dothan, AL
I love the conditioner. It smells wonderful and it always leaves my hair feeling the softest. I purchased the conditioner, along with the shampoo from Sally's.
Kaitlyn  S.
This is one of the only brands that i can find where the shampoo does not have coconut in it, it does not dry out my hair so i guess that's good
Natalie A.
THIS CONDITIONER IS BOMB. COM

It's my go-to favorite conditioner. It leaves my hair extremely defined, has a 5 star slip and it leaves it really moisturized. Also, can we talk about the smell?? I mean, come on! It smells like vanilla cookies 😍