BeautyHairHair ProductsProclaim
Shea Butter Leave In Moisturizer

Proclaim Shea Butter Leave In Moisturizer

by Proclaim

Proclaim Shea Butter Leave-in Moisturizer leaves hair soft, defined, and manageable.

Proclaim Shea Butter Moisturizing Conditioner Is this a good detangling conditioner?
What is it's cost?
This product is very good hair product I really recommend to everyone I love it .
Start your review of Proclaim Shea Butter Leave In Moisturizer!
Maricela Goretti M.
Summit Argo, IL
Proclaim Shea Butter Leave In Moisturizer uploaded by Maricela Goretti M.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
It is the best hair product I have ever tried! It is magnificent my scalp is oily and with this cream nothing to see makes it shiny and soft! as a plus and has a delicious aromaProclaim Shea Butter Leave In Moisturizer
Sinai P.
Proclaim Shea Butter Leave In Moisturizer uploaded by Sinai P.
This is my go to after washing my hair, this stuff is absolutely amazinggg and it smells even better, it leaves my hair super soft and shiny. I will always buy this and a few other proclaim products, and they’re super economic as well.
Kristina H.
Louisville, KY
I use this after I wash my hair. This made my natural hair manageable and easy to comb. Plus I had less breakage than normal.
Najaah C.
Dacula
This is my favorite leave in conditioner. It smells absolutely wonderful an it brought out curls that I didn't even know I had. I have 4c hair so I was really surprised to see a curly curl pattern in my hair. It's also really moisturizing as long as you use it when your hair is wet
Jordan W.
Love it! Still, use this all the time to tame my hair because it works great and does it right. I buy this product at Sally's. Works for any hair type but I have thick, curly, & coarse hair and it keeps my hair laid down and manageable. I would recommend it for sure.
Kylie K.
Tustin, CA
LOVE! Soo moisturizing... Leaves my hair smooth, shinny, and silky. Also works great on my daughters thicker hair to tame her tangles.
Alexus B.
I love this! This makes my hair feel so soft. I like to put this in my hair when I am doing heartless curls or or heartless hair styles. The product smells really good and it's very moisturizing. My hair feels very healthy when I put this product in it!
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
I absolutely love this product, I have naturally wavy hair that's also easily weighed down by products that are too oily. This is really lightweight, which I love. It also helps soften my hair and minimize the friziness due to damage from bleaching my hair blonde which I like. My absolute favorite part is the smell of this stuff though. It smells like vanilla frosting, but the smell fades off so if you don't like that it shouldn't be too problematic.
Cassandra S.
Proclaim Shea Butter Leave In Moisturizer uploaded by Cassandra S.
A Sally's Beauty employee recommended Proclaim shampoo and I have been a fan of this product since that day! So, when I found this conditioner I knew it would work. This conditioner leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth and it has a vanilla coconut scent that awakens your olfactory senses. I highly recommend this product.
Joe W.
Manor , TX
I love this product. It gives your hair a fresh soft feeling and I started seeing a difference in my hair hair. It's very affordable and I would highly recommend this product. The packaging is also very nice. Very satisfied with this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristina H.
Louisville, KY
il y a 4 ans
Karen R. il y a 4 ans
I believe so! I work at Sally Beauty and they sell the Proclaim products there. I've never used it personally but I've heard good things