Proclaim Olive Glossing Shampoo uploaded by Jessi W.

BY PROCLAIM

Proclaim Olive Oil Glossing Shampoo is uniquely formulated to revive dull, lifeless hair see more...

Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I just want to say that this is possibly the best shampoo yet. I was on the lookout for a good shampoo/conditioner and almost spent $30 of i hadn't looked up cheaper alternatives. I came across this particular one as people claimed it to be almost as good as a higher end shampoo. So I went out of my way to purchase it and I'm glad I did. I used it in conjunction with the matching conditioner and heat protection gloss serum. After I showered, I blow dried my hair and it came out really smooth. Then I put in the serum and my hair has been the shiniest and softest it has ever been.
Martha A.
OAKLAND, CA
smells so good but my hair is too damaged to use a sulfate shampoo :/ my mom likes it th0, she says it gives a lot of shine.
Jazlyn V.
East Hartford, CT
The best best best olive oil shampoo you'll ever come across I guarantee you !!!!