BY PROCLAIM

Proclaim Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hydrating and Reparative Curl Refresher Spray helps strengthen, repair, and restore dry, damaged or brittle hair. see more...

Moniqua S.
Moniqua S.
Humble, TX
Couldn't tell if this was the shampoo or the conditioner but I'm reviewing the conditioner. I really don't like that it's in a pump bottle because o have really thick hair and I have to pump a lot to get enough for my whole head. I do like that it makes my hair feel really soft and hydrated. It also makes it easier to put a comb through. This was also $6.99 from Sally's.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
I'll give this a 4 stars. I purchased it a couple of months ago and I do love it. I sometimes use it to detangle my hair or even just to refreshen my curls after a long day or a day later. It has been very helpful and I love the smell as well.