Proclaim Hair & Skin Replenishing Oil

by Proclaim

Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Shea Butter Replenishing Oil for Hair and Skin is a dual purpose oil that can be used from head to toe.

Has anyone used this on their eyelashes or eyebrows? Have you seen growth?
does proclaim Jamaican black castor oil shampoo, conditioner and just the Jamaican black castor oil with shea butter make your hair grow faster
Start your review of Proclaim Hair & Skin Replenishing Oil!
Brittney A.
I was having major problem locking in moisture in my hair ! How many natural ladies have that problem ? Well I was told to try this and yes ! It works ! I apply a small amount to the scalp every night and tie my hair up with a silk bonnet and scarf ! And what do you get a head full of soft hair ! It maintains and doesn't leave the scalp dry or itchy
Jasmine A.
Auburn, WA
Proclaim Hair & Skin Replenishing Oil uploaded by Jasmine A.
I love this making black castor oil it makes my hair full so soft and its growing it too great oils to use for sure
YouTubeis G.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I had purchased this from Sally Beauty. I don’t have much experience with this oil, I need to try it out a little bit longer before giving my opinion on this. It was on sale for a great price, and that’s why I picked it up. To be continued…
Jennifer H.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I have been using Jamaican black castor oil for years. It has so many benefits! I use it to remove makeup. Jamaican black castor oil is a VERY STICKY, THICK OIL. I use it to remove makeup by placing it in my palms to warm it up and gently massage into my skin and around eyes. (I would definitely recommend a patch test on the inner elbow for 24 hours first) especially if you want to use on or around the eyes. As a side note I use and LOVE the Clean Skin Club - Clean Towels XL | World's 1ST Biodegradable Face Towel in place of a washcloth because it saves my good towels from mascara and eyeliner stains. I purchase those from amazon. Now back to the review of this product. I leave the oil on after massaging onto my face and soak these towels or washcloth in steamy hot water. Once the water gets to a point I can reach in without it being too hot is when I remove the oil. I squeeze the towel and start to wipe off the makeup. I repeat this process with a double cleanse using a face wash. I always have a mix of ACV with mother and water and I use this to tone. I use 50/50 mix but always start with a smaller mix to start like 1/4 ACV to water. I use a double tone because I’m extra like that and follow with Skin & Co truffle therapy toner followed by my favorite essence, serums and moisturizer and then follow up again with a few drops of this oil. You absolutely don’t need to have these added steps you can simply tone and use a few drops of this oil to the face, lips, neck, Décolletage and hands at night. I have made my own lip balm with this oil as well. I have very dry hair so I also alternate with hair masks once a week. I use the following masks regularly alternating once a week. I combine JBCO with other oils such as Argan, avocado, olive, almond or coconut (whatever I have on hand at the time) 1 TBS each and the juice of 1/2 a lemon, warming it up making sure it’s not too hot, massage into scalp, cover with a shower cap and I leave it on overnight but you can leave it on 10-30 minutes as well. I combine 3 TBS JBCO with 1TBS Jojoba oil, warming it up making sure it’s not too hot, cover with a shower cap and I leave it on overnight or 30 minutes. Combine equal amounts of castor oil and mustard oil massaging into my scalp and coat my ends covering my hair with shower cap for 30 minutes. Combine 4 TBS of JBCO, 1 TBS organic raw honey, and ½ mashed or food processed fresh avocado. massage into scalp and coat hair thoroughly. I have very long thick hair so it usually takes me doubling or tripling the recipe to cover my scalp and hair. I cover it and leave on for 30 minutes. I follow all of these treatments with the Shea moisture Jamaican black castor oil shampoo and conditioner. I’ve used JBCO with baking soda on infections and just the oil massaged on surgical scars and stretch marks. I’m of a mature age so when I use on my entire face I take special attention to massage into my fine lines and wrinkles. My grandfather always “threatened” us with castor oil as children when we were sick, telling us to go get the castor oil and take a teaspoon of it. He knew we weren’t faking it if we agreed to it 🤮. I never would have guessed I would be a firm believer in its multiple benefits as he told us. It tightens your pores, balances oil production, and gradually heals blemishes and scars. It also helps soothe sunburn, repair damaged cells, and reduce redness on your skin. It’s a great spot treatment for acne. Some have touted that it increases growth of eyelashes and eyebrows by dipping a Q-tip in the oil and applying it to your lash line and eyebrows. If you have dry cracked heels add the oil to your heels and then soak in warm water for 20-30 minutes. You can massage onto your elbows as well. This product is NOT 100% pure castor oil and I have not tested this particular oil for the following BUT if you are looking for added benefits of JBCO I’ve used 100% pure Jamaican black castor oil packs for muscle aches, menstrual cramps (2 days before my cycle if I could predict it) and 2 days after (4 days total only). I’ve used the same oil pack for respiratory infections. A castor oil pack is made by soaking an old flannel cloth with the oil (not dripping but covered) wrap the flannel in plastic wrap, putting a towel on the affected area first, then the wrap the soaked flannel in plastic wrap, place a towel down first on the area you want to treat, then the plastic wrap flannel,followed by placing a heating pad on top of everything. You can also place a drop of oil by gently massaging it onto your eyelids (being extra careful not to get it into the eyes) to promote sleep. It also has antifungal properties. CAUTION/WARNING: I would STRESS that you ALWAYS need to ask your physician first before using any castor oil products and make sure you include all of your medications. Pregnant and/or breast feeding women should never use castor oil.
Kiana U.
Morgantown
Proclaim Hair & Skin Replenishing Oil uploaded by Kiana U.
I have been waiting to review this product! Hands down my absolute favorite. I completely live by this product! It has regrown my edges, it’s grown my hair 3 inches. It keeps my hair moisturized for days. It does stink, but the benefits are so worth it! Buy it! Buy it! But it! It’s $7 at Sally’s, it’s very affordable there’s no reason you shouldn’t buy it! Picture I provided is from Sally’s Beauty Supply’s website.
Moniqua S.
This oil smells amazing. I bought it from Sally's and I use it as a prepoo. I put it in my hair at night and then wrap it up. It smells amazing. It's really thick and it leaves my hair feeling soft. I would definitely continue to but it. It was $6.99 when I bought. I also put it in after I wash my hair.
Lorena A.
Ciudad de México
Muy hidratante, me deja el cabello como mucho volumen, brilloso y suave, lo uso antes de lavarme el cabello o lo dejo durante la noche para que se absorba todo perfectamente, es muy bueno pero siento que tiene poco producto :( yo sí lo recomiendo
Tiffany M.
Hamilton, ON
Purchased at: Sally's Beauty Supply
Absolutely addicted to this product. My hair has already become so much healthier in just a couple of weeks. I use this in combination with the same brand leave in conditioner. Recommend double shampooing when washing hair after oil.