BY PROCLAIM

Proclaim Glossing Polish Color and Heat Protection is formulated with a unique blend of aloe, natural oils and silicone to seal and extend the life of hair color while providing lustrous shine and eliminating frizz. see more...

• Will this make my hair look greasy? And how heavy is it? Does it wa...1 Answers
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I give this 5 stars because it protects my hair when I straighten my hair. It smells good too . It even gives my hair a bit of a shine. This is great too and o don't get frizzy hair. I would definitely recommend it and it's a good price too . After using this it leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth.. Here are two pics where I used the serum to straighten my hair
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
King, NC
This glossing polish and heat protection is the BEST i have ever used. I have been using this stuff since high school (I am now 25) and it never lets me down. I have naturally frizzy hair and not only does this smooth my texture but it is completely humidity resistant and holds my style until the next wash. I call this stuff my secret weapon!
Spirit W.
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
I absolute love this product! It is definitely a must have for heat protectant of so many harmful tools included flatening irons, blow dryers and curling irons. It is super affordable and smells amazing! It is lightweight and I would highly recommend!
Reverie V.
Reverie V.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Proclaim Glossing Polish Color and Heat Protection
I love this glossing polish / heat protectant! It is a little oily though but once you apply the heat it tends to go away if you straighten your hair thoroughly. It's definitely effective and leaves your hairs smooth and shiny after straightening.
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: Proclaim Glossing Polish Color and Heat Protection
I have never noticed the result of these products in my hair, but this is fabulous, leaves my hair, shiny, silky and when I straighten it with the hair iron it leaves it super lacy and with a healthy appearance, I love it.
Jena K.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Review for: Proclaim Glossing Polish Color and Heat Protection
This is a great heat protectant. It leaves your hair shiny and soft and it smells great too. I have thin hair so I have to be careful not to get too close to my roots or my hair is instantly oily.
Shawnta C.
Shawnta C.
One of the best heat protectants for us naturally kinky, coily, curly sistas. On wash day my coils reverted back without any heat damage. It is a must buy, its one of my cult classics.
Angeles f.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the way this smells and the beautiful shine it gives my hair along with the protection against my hot tools.
Lizeth T.
Lizeth T.
Donna, TX
I love this item. It works miracles on my hair. & it doesn't damage it at all when I straighten my hair.
Joanna r.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Ive been using this for so long now and i love how it protects my hair from the straightner
Raelyn S.
Raelyn S.
Will this make my hair look greasy? And how heavy is it? Does it way down your hair and take away volume?