Proclaim Color & Heat Protection Glossing Polish

by Proclaim

Proclaim Glossing Polish Color and Heat Protection protect against damage and adds luxurious shine and smoothness to hair.

Will this make my hair look greasy? And how heavy is it? Does it way down your hair and take away volume?
Start your review of Proclaim Color & Heat Protection Glossing Polish!
Shauna K.
Brampton, ON
Proclaim Color & Heat Protection Glossing Polish uploaded by Shauna K.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I use this after I straighten my hair to reduce frizz. It leaves my hair smooth enough to run my fingers through. It's great. I can't imagine my life without it.
Meghan S.
Allentown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I recommend this product to those who have dry, or rough hair. It addresses frizz and adds shine to hair. The smell is the only off putting thing about this product.
Marilyn V.
Dominican in P.R.
Muy buen protector de calor, aporta brillo y huele muy rico. Me pongo un poco de la mitad del cabello hacia abajo, y queda protegido y hermoso.
Hortensia C.
San Juan Capo, CA
Proclaim Color & Heat Protection Glossing Polish uploaded by Hortensia C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have dry hair some times I just use it as an oil treatment and also to protect my hair from heat
chanel M.
Oklahoma
Proclaim Color & Heat Protection Glossing Polish uploaded by chanel M.
This glossing polish is exquisite! Not sticky and doesn't leave your hair oily feeling or looking. Being made with Aloe is huge as well since there are so many benefits.
Samantha T.
Alice, TX
Proclaim Color & Heat Protection Glossing Polish uploaded by Samantha T.
I use this every time, I put it on then leave it for a couple of minutes before blow-drying, curling or straightening my hair. It is very important to have a good protecten before applying any type of heat to hair.
Dee L.
Charlotte, NC
Proclaim Color & Heat Protection Glossing Polish uploaded by Dee L.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product lol. It is a great heat protectant, but it can be greasy if you use too much. I recommend running some of this in your hair before blowing it out but that’s about it. It’s very cheap though and you can purchase it at Sally’s beauty supply. Proclaim Color & Heat Protection Glossing Polish❤️
Yerika S.
I love this product. Have used it for years. I have frizzy hair and it helps a lot. I'm not sure if it test on animals. I have to research that. If it does I will not be using it anymore.
Isabelle J.
Elm Mott, TX
Proclaim Color & Heat Protection Glossing Polish uploaded by Isabelle J.
I use this everytime I apply heat to my hair. It gives your hair a natural, shiny, frizz-free, glossy, & healthy look. It helps me when I want to straighten/style my hair to keep those baby hairs from poking out. You can apply it when your hair is damp or dry. A very small amount goes a long way. It has a very great smell. I have been using this product for atleast 7 years. When I first would purchase this the price was around 4$ and it now costs about 7-8$. I purchased this item at Sally's Beauty supply store, but I have also seen it at Walmart SuperCenter. I will continue to purchase this item and would mostly recommend this product to anyone.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Proclaim Color & Heat Protection Glossing Polish uploaded by Indira H.
I have never noticed the result of these products in my hair, but this is fabulous, leaves my hair, shiny, silky and when I straighten it with the hair iron it leaves it super lacy and with a healthy appearance, I love it.