Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersProclaim
Coconut And Macadamia Nut Oil Hand And Body Lotion

Proclaim Coconut And Macadamia Nut Oil Hand And Body Lotion

by Proclaim

Proclaim Coconut and Macadamia Nut Oil Hand and Body Lotion nourishes dry and irritated skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Proclaim Coconut And Macadamia Nut Oil Hand And Body Lotion!
McMinnville , OR
I keep this in my car for when someone needs lotion as it's not my all time favorite or expensive lotion but I like it and it's good enough to share, it's not a lotion that is over whelming I kinda think it smells like a glazed donut lol.
Fenton, MI
A winter must have for me! I love the quick absorbing lotion and the smell of summer! Hands stay smooth and moisturized a long time. Found at Sally's
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite hand lotion! It is the perfect texture- not too thick and not too watery. It makes my hands feel smooth but not oily. The soft smell is delightful, not overpowering. Also major points for being super affordable! I paid about $2 at Sally Beauty.
Pleasantville, IA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Have tried several lotions an this one is my tried and true always go back to!!! Is awesome in the summer when I garden or hand in water to much (a no-no but it happens). Great around your cuticles an keeps hands soft. I use all over an even on my feet too. Not greasy at all an has a pleasant scent. Very highly recommend this lotion....always have at least two tubes on hand an one in my purse.
Las Vegas, NV
I was browsing around Sally’s, and I saw this hand lotion. I’ve heard of Proclaim and used it before. This lotion feels very moisturizing and it’s very thick and not watered down. I would definitely recommend this lotion and it’s very affordable as well.
Goshen, IN
This stuff is amazing! I use in on my hands and feet every night! Super affordable! I found it at my local Sally Beauty Supply for less than $5! Smells delicious, too! Thick, but moisturizing... Good for overnight use! I'll buy it again!
Reynosa
Proclaim Coconut And Macadamia Nut Oil Hand And Body Lotion uploaded by Andrea H.
Esta crema para manos y cuerpo me gusta pero al momento de ponernos en las manos me deja en las manos un poco grasosas y aunque mi piel es muy seca no logro absorbe completamente esta crema ya que es muy pesada pero tiene una mamá Super rico y para ponerla en las piernas o en los pies es perfectaProclaim Coconut And Macadamia Nut Oil Hand And Body Proclaim Coconut And Macadamia Nut Oil Hand And Body Lotion

Looking for your answer?