BY PROCLAIM

Proclaim Coconut and Macadamia Nut Oil Hand and Body Lotion nourishes dry and irritated skin see more...

Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
I was browsing around Sally’s, and I saw this hand lotion. I’ve heard of Proclaim and used it before. This lotion feels very moisturizing and it’s very thick and not watered down. I would definitely recommend this lotion and it’s very affordable as well.
maricela f.
I keep this in my car for when someone needs lotion as it's not my all time favorite or expensive lotion but I like it and it's good enough to share, it's not a lotion that is over whelming I kinda think it smells like a glazed donut lol.
Marianna S.
Dedham, MA
This is my favorite hand lotion! It is the perfect texture- not too thick and not too watery. It makes my hands feel smooth but not oily. The soft smell is delightful, not overpowering. Also major points for being super affordable! I paid about $2 at Sally Beauty.
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
This stuff is amazing! I use in on my hands and feet every night! Super affordable! I found it at my local Sally Beauty Supply for less than $5! Smells delicious, too! Thick, but moisturizing... Good for overnight use! I'll buy it again!
Dawn C.
Fenton, MI
A winter must have for me! I love the quick absorbing lotion and the smell of summer! Hands stay smooth and moisturized a long time. Found at Sally's