Proclaim Argan Oil Hair Oil Treatment uploaded by Tess W.

BY PROCLAIM

Proclaim Argan Oil Hair Oil Treatment is uniquely formulated with Argan Oil to help repair dry, damaged hair. see more...

Gabby H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very good for temporary relief. Great for the beach or the boat. Definitely not for long term use nor does it work well with heat. I have coarse African American hair and it is just not for prolonged use. Great for a quick application though if you're going to wash it out later !
Jenny G.
Glen Burnie, MD
When my hair was dry and frizzy from my shampoo & conditioner this Argan Oil was a great help to me. I would simply put about a quarter size amount in the palm of my hand after my shower, flip my hair over and apply it to my wet hair. Once my hair dried naturally i was good to go.
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
So this stuff does work, it’s great for curly and frizzy hair! The smell is not the greatest but it makes your hair feel smooth and soft! I don’t like the packaging because it gets super oily very quick and it’s very slippery. I would prefer a pump applicator for an oily product like this.